Has anyone heard talk of a Van Hagar reunion on the radio?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hitch1969©
    Sniper
    • Mar 2003

I'm telling you STUBBORN MULES™... This time next week, you're gonna be digging out your Van Hagar® albums to get in on the Sammy BandwagoN!!!

It's happening SUPER SUNDAY

You bet your ass!

BREASTS!!

=h69=
    ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• Sammy Who??
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

yeah lighten up Lou!!

you need to get laid, even if you have to pay for it!

Comment

• Gmoney

VH will not be at the Super Bowl. The NFL does not help from Van Hagar!!

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Have heard one DJ mention it right before Christmas as if it were a done deal, then he admitted he got his info off the internet, then went on to play some classic Van Halen.

Sam and Dave touring together was semi-newsworthy; those were almost the last two you'd expect to see share a tour billing.

Van Hagar reuniting? The obvious, chicken-shit way for the ex-members of Sam Halen to get some media attention. So predicatable it goes beyond boring, just like their music.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ian_doherty

Van Hagar is pure shit .

Comment

• pete
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
              I'm telling you STUBBORN MULES™... This time next week, you're gonna be digging out your Van Hagar® albums to get in on the Sammy BandwagoN!!!

It's happening SUPER SUNDAY

You bet your ass!

BREASTS!!

=h69=
              obviously you have a close insider out there in Colorado.

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes I heard talk about it from the local classic rock station here. I guess it was Monday evening.

What a huge mistake Edward is making. I love him as a guitarist but that's it. I have zero respect for him as a human being. And not just because of a possible Hagar "reunion" he's just a bitter man.

And a public relations wizard!!
                Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• hagar4pres

hell ya

i hope it is true the real van halen is hagar at least hagar can still carry a tune

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Re: hell ya

Originally posted by hagar4pres
                    i hope it is true the real van halen is hagar at least hagar can still carry a tune
                    Dudes. Lets get this sorted. I fucken HATE Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. I hate his looks, his style, but most of all, I HATE HIS FUCKEN VOICE ! So Hagar can sing like he did 20 years ago? BIG FUCKEN DEAL ! I HATED HIS VOICE TWENTY YEARS
                    AGO TOO.

*So* If the argument here is that Sammy should be in Van Halen because his Voice has held up better, aint gonna wash with me. I cant stand his voice. As for dress sense, he looks like a 60 year old trying to wear 14 year olds surf wear ?

Im with you Lou, makes me sick in the stomach even contemplating this shit. However there is some light at the end of the Van Halen rainbow, this deal is rumoured to be a BOVII thing ? Perhaps the record companies will force the release of those Dave tracks ?? Hmmmmm ? Also, its very feasible that the brothers wll shaft Sammy again, (In the same way Dave was shafted on BOV1) If Van Halen try and play a few gigs with another replacement singer, and its less than well received. Maybe then we will get the real deal !!

Bring on Van Hagar, let it bomb. The sooner the better. Those dutch fuckers need to feel their asses getting fucked again.
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

eat shit and die Linker. doesn't the cheddrocker have his own website. oh yeah it sucks!

this scum is obviously a regular at the links

if its not Norton it's someone who fucks him in the ass on a regualr basis. :p

Comment

• EAST COAST

I JUST WISH SAM WOULD GIVE RICARD SIMMONS HIS PANTS BACK, AND BETTE MIDLER HER VOICE BACK. COME TO THINK ABOUT IT SIMMONS MIDLER AND HAGAR LOOK LIKE TRIPLETS. BUT HEY THEY CAN CARRY A TUNE... WOW..... NOW THATS TALENT...... F.... HAGAR

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

He can't carry his pajama-wearing ass around though. You think he's banged that bass chick of his?
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• EAST COAST

no, he aint banged anyone. that fat midget got banged by his bass player mony mony mona... who is uglier... its gotta be a toss up..

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh he's definately banging Mikey. They were chock up each other's cakeholes the entire Dave/Spam tour !
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The DJ on the local rock station here talked about the Van Hagar reunion as if it was a done deal the other day.

Comment

Working...