X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

always smiling.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Thats good. I wish I knew more people who couldn't complain. So what ya been up to?

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

work mostly. good weather here. Kids are back in school. Im going to see Dave in Nov. Things are great-

what about yourself? staying out of fights in threads?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Yes. There is only one person I have ever actually fought with, and he won't talk to me anymore. Everyone else just posts around me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

maybe you give off a strong "dont fuck with me" vibe when you post? Kidding. You are like me that way. I try to keep things civil, and when I see a dumb post about Dave being bashed or something in NON that I dont agree with I will jump in then. But mostly I just drop a line off here and there and skim through threads to see whats happening.

Comment

• lms2

Yes, I think it is a combination of those. How many times can you throw the same old insults at the same old boring people until you just can't take anymore.

Now in person I got the "look" that says don't fuck with me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I like women that have the opposite look. "Fuck me- Fuck me"

sorry that was rude.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2

Everyone else just posts around me.
                  Well stop being such a bitch!

Comment

• lms2

I gotta be me Bill, I just post with Arielle, A LOT. BT, I know lots of men who like women with that look, for a day or two.

Comment

• lms2

But I know more men who enjoy the challenge.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Oh I dont know. If I have to work really hard to fuck, then it cant be fun when you get there.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

too much work

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

this better.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              I gotta be me Bill, I just post with Arielle, A LOT. BT, I know lots of men who like women with that look, for a day or two.
                              Arielle is cool, but not a very good lay. I did give her first orgasm, so now she constantly PM's me........I'm looking to get her banned. Any help there would be appreciated!

Comment

• lms2

LMAO. You guys crack me up. The photo you said was too much work is probably in all actuality very easy. On the other hand, and challenge means you have just as much getting there. But hey, I understand some men just want to put know effort into it at all. Usually that attitude carries over into the actual act.

Bill, Arielle is not a "lay". And if you get her banned, I will know who to follow around and post to all day. If I were you, I would leave her there. ME and Katydid need friends too.

Comment

Working...