• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: 9/11/04 Sam's comments in Ft. Lauderdale

Originally posted by BackInAction

:confused: You're a Van Halen fan at one site and post bullshit on another... Kinda two-faced..no? Now that's character! [/B]

Where is this "bullshit" you describe?

Not that I've created a ton of threads here, yet by comparison your purpose seems basically to run about taking pot shots at people, without truly adding any content to the threads you post on.

(Notice I didn't resort to calling anyone any names here? That's primarily because the thread is about an event I witnessed, and this is where I choose to post it at. The thread is about my objection to the event, not about ME!!!)

And I will ask you a second time, as you obviously and conveniantly chose to ignore it the first time: What business is it of yours, and furthermore...WHY is it any of your concern? When and where were you elected arbitor of of behavior for anyone, including myself?

I already have a mother, father, wife and kids...your contributions and comments about what and where I do things are not only unnecessary, they are redundant.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 09-13-2004, 01:46 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BackInAction
      Groupie
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
      In other words, this is an A-B conversation. C your way out of it.

That's tight dude, can I use that sometime??

Comment

• BackInAction
        Groupie
        • Jun 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 9/11/04 Sam's comments in Ft. Lauderdale

Originally posted by c.craig

Not that I've created a ton of threads here, yet by comparison your purpose seems basically to run about taking pot shots at people, without truly adding any content to the threads you post on.
        Yeah, lots of misleading speculation and fat jokes to add to this...but that's what everyone else is for. You wanted comments and reactions to your post...and you got it.

(Notice I didn't resort to calling anyone any names here? That's primarily because the thread is about an event I witnessed, and this is where I choose to post it at. The thread is about my objection to the event, not about ME!!!)
        I am actually impressed by this... Thanks!

And I will ask you a second time, as you obviously and conveniantly chose to ignore it the first time: What business is it of yours, and furthermore...WHY is it any of your concern? When and where were you elected arbitor of of behavior for anyone, including myself?
        You post this misleading, uninformed crap in a public forum to get a rise and a reaction out of people and ask what business is it of mine? I "obviously and conveniantly chose to ignore it" because it was a stupid question.

Your whole basis is about character and yet you "obviously and conveniantly" ignored explaining the two-faced approach I asked about.

WOW, you do the same shit you accuse me of doing. That never happens here...

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Were you even at the concert? What is misleading? I and several others voiced our displeasure, are you deaf, or simply not in attendance?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Come on guys, you just knew the Ed and Sam ass lickers would put a spin on this..........if Sam was joking he picked a poor fucking day for it. Oh and Sam.........you're not funny.........sing your fucking cheese ballads for the morbidly obese housewives, but other than that, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

BACK IN ACTION is probably BLOW-IT-ALL with a different username!! LOL. What a tool!

For someone who likes to call us pathetic, he certainly spends a lot of time here.

And, and yes...you actually ARE a sheep. And you know why? Because I know that I can make my own decisions. I know that I can appreciate the original Van Halen while putting my nose up at the shit version. That's a choice. You claim you can't be a real fan if you don't like all Van Halen.

Who's the sheep?

Loser.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Come on guys, you just knew the Ed and Sam ass lickers would put a spin on this..........if Sam was joking he picked a poor fucking day for it. Oh and Sam.........you're not funny.........sing your fucking cheese ballads for the morbidly obese housewives, but other than that, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
                Does Sam actually read posts here?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  BACK IN ACTION is probably BLOW-IT-ALL with a different username!! LOL. What a tool!

For someone who likes to call us pathetic, he certainly spends a lot of time here.

And, and yes...you actually ARE a sheep. And you know why? Because I know that I can make my own decisions. I know that I can appreciate the original Van Halen while putting my nose up at the shit version. That's a choice. You claim you can't be a real fan if you don't like all Van Halen.

Who's the sheep?

Loser.

You see Rikk, that's what I don't get. You and I both post here and there...and I make a concerted effort not to mix the fields.

It seems this fellow has nothing else to do than stir the pot, yet adds nothing.

My two favorite NFL teams are the Miami Dolphins and the Oakland Raiders (I know, that's my problem...). The only time I have mixed feelings is when they compete head to head.

Yet I don't see the point of someone existing solely to point out what ONLY THEY VIEW to be a contradiction.

A what the hell...it's my day off.

...craig

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

WHO taught Spam to read?!?! Why wasn't the media alerted?!? I was always under the understanding that he was like CHAUNCEY GARDINER..." I don't read the papers, I watch TV!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!
                    Last edited by Matt White; 09-13-2004, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      WHO taught Spam to read?!?! Why wasn't the media alerted?!? I was always under the understanding that he was like CHAUNCEY GARDINER.." I don't read the papers, I watch TV!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Havent you read the latest interviews?! Sam is a Harvard graduate! He also invented the wheel, the lightbulb, titties, Mickeys Ice etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• BackInAction
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2004

Were you even at the concert? What is misleading? I and several others voiced our displeasure, are you deaf, or simply not in attendance?
                        Wasn't at the concert, and even if I were deaf, I was able to read the post just fine. The "drooling turd" was what caught my attention. You're treating it as if hagar meant his comments 100% and took a shot at him. That's bullshit since you don't know...or never will know what he meant. It 'seems' that you would have left it a little open ended instead taking the worst side possible.

You have still avoided my other questions, so I assume I'll get no answer.

Have a nice day

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                          Havent you read the latest interviews?! Sam is a Harvard graduate! He also invented the wheel, the lightbulb, titties, Mickeys Ice etc. etc. etc.
                          LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, Bill...you are so fucking funny. "Sam invented titties!"
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, Bill...you are so fucking funny. "Sam invented titties!"
                            And now he has a pair!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So is BackInAction the designated Hagar Apologist for the day?

(Thanks for the new catch phrase Lou!!)
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• BackInAction
                                Groupie
                                • Jun 2004

You see Rikk, that's what I don't get. You and I both post here and there...and I make a concerted effort not to mix the fields.

It seems this fellow has nothing else to do than stir the pot, yet adds nothing.

My two favorite NFL teams are the Miami Dolphins and the Oakland Raiders (I know, that's my problem...). The only time I have mixed feelings is when they compete head to head.

Yet I don't see the point of someone existing solely to point out what ONLY THEY VIEW to be a contradiction.

A what the hell...it's my day off.

...craig
                                You know, you shouln't get that bent over this. Opinions instigate opinions.

Yeah, I see shit my way, you see it your way. Whatever. We're not at your kitchen table...we're here. that's the way it goes.

As for Rikk, that guy posts nothing but bullshit, cheap shots and spins everything here and "there". His posts are pointless to read or pay attention to.

Comment

Working...