Do you have any friends that are Sammy Hagar fans?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

No, thank God!

No friends, but I once dated a guy that turned out to be a closet Van Fagar fan. I was leafing through his album/cd collection one day and found F.U.C.K, Balance, and ou812! I almost blew a gasket when I saw that shit (That fagdified circular 'VH' symbol was enough to make me hurl)! He tried to justify owning the cds by saying, "What was the remaining members of Van Halen supposed to do when David Lee Asshole bailed on the band, quit?"

As I was leaving his apt. (and him, the shithead) I yelled 'HELL YEAH!'

I haven't spoken to him since. He probably bought tixs to this crappy reunion tour, the rat bastard.
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Lou

Honestly, if I'm gonna be friends with someone who's a Van Hagar/Sam fan then they'd better be perfect in all other regards

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

My neighbour and my son's best freinds dad. They like some of the van gaygar crap but still think that the best days were with Roth. Anyhow I forwarned them that if they metion spam any where near or around me that they would be hangin on the wall in my "Trophy Room".
        Other than that all my buds are CVH fans.
        Cheers

Comment

Working...