Clear All
  • RogueHorseman
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lms2
    okay, so your point again?
    Point?

He don't got no STINKIN' POINT!
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• MUSICMANN
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Did i ever say in here that Ed was god, no. All i said is that the dude can still play.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        Did i ever say in here that Ed was god, no. All i said is that the dude can still play.
        Yeah, about 4,000,000 times. In the face of OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary. So GIVE IT A BREAK.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Dude, i know what i see and hear. If i'm watching him play somebody get me a doctor and there's no difference in his playing from when he was 20 or now that he's almost 50, what the fuck. Watching the dvd of them playing that tune, when you have just Ed, Al and Mike out there, and Ed has his back to the crowd and he's his leg is cocked up on Al's drum riser, i thought i was watching and hearing the us festival all over again. He fucking smokes on that tune and their 's not a fucking person on this planet that can tell me otherwise. Answer this, how many here, is just going off of what other people are saying about their playing live these days, and not even seeing it for themselves. that's all i did, but i wanted to see it for myself. you and everyone else here know's i can't stand Van Hagar, i surely can't stand Spammy, and we all know that no matter how well these guys are playing the Van Hagar catalog of tunes just sucks ass, But above all that, those dudes still can play their asses off. Like it or not.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

HEY "READ THIS": FUCK EVH!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
              Sniper
              • Apr 2004

Hey dude, that's cool, if ever the origional line up comes togeither again, I won't have to worry about you showing up to any of the shows.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Hey dude, that's cool, if ever the origional line up comes togeither again, I won't have to worry about you showing up to any of the shows.
                You know, your like the last man alive who is STILL convinced that the world is flat. All the logic in the world isn't going to shake your convictions. While everybody around you shakes their heads. Again, if you dig it more power to you. Just KNOCK OFF trying to tell ANY/EVERYBODY else who says differently that their wrong. This guy started this thread looking for opinions. And you tell him his buddy was "wrong". I'll tell you for the UMPTEENTH TIME, I've been playing guitar , and VAN HALEN SONGS, long enough to know that EVH is NOT playing up to standards he set almost 27 years ago. SEEN it, Heard it, END OF STORY.
                And, your right, if/When VAN HALEN get back together and tour....I'm going to see DAVID LEE ROTH. EVH cashed in his chips a LOOONG time ago.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

I didn't say he was wrong, i said not true. the stuff that he said about the show was inaccurate. Ed didn't play or look drunk and the to me the crowd looked like they were into it pretty good. What he was right on, was that Spammy did sound like 2 cats fucking under a house though. thta's all i meant. I never have trashed anyones opinion here and you know it. If any thing, mine has got trashed the worse. If i say one thing good about ED, Al or Mike, i get trashed and called a sheep or whatever the fuck, if i say one thing negative about Dave the same happens also. It seems to me that most everyone here see's things only in black and white. I'm sorry if i tend to dwell sometimes in the gray area, but the truth about this band and just life in general seems to be the most accurate in the gray area. And why do you think that i am so much in love with the Van Hagar thing going on right now?

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

I've NEVER called you a SHEEP. Your just a EVH fanatic. Have NO PROBLEM with that. Just think that you see him through rose colored glasses. But, telling somebody that THEIR OPINION is "not true" is basically calling them a LIAR. Again, purely a subjective OPINION. The VAST majority of opinions, of those who have seen them live and watched boot footage & heard boot audio, is that EVH is playing SLOPPY and DRUNK. And no amount of rationalizing is going to change that fact.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

First, i never called metalonmetal a liar. the reason i said it wasn't true,is because i watched the damn thing, so it was like i was there also. I think the dude who told him that, was going into the show pretty biased anyway. So how long have you been playing, i really would like to hear some of your tunes. If you care to share your talent with me and a whole lot more, go to a site called guitars101.com, register and then you can dowload as many of your tunes that you want. I really want to hear your playing.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

First, i never called metalonmetal a liar. the reason i said it wasn't true,is because i watched the damn thing, so it was like i was there also. I think the dude who told him that, was going into the show pretty biased anyway. So how long have you been playing, i really would like to hear some of your tunes. If you care to share your talent with me and a whole lot more, go to a site called guitars101.com, register and then you can dowload as many of your tunes that you want. I really want to hear your playing.
                        Let me get this straight: You watch a video of a concert, and then tell somebody who saw it LIVE that their biased?!? Ironic? That sounds like projection from here, bud.
                        Secondly, been playing for 22 years. Am I guitar wizard? Gonna make EVH seem like chopped liver(smothered in COLT 45)? NOPE. Competent I am. But again, you MISS THE POINT.
                        FOR THE LAST TIME: EVH is NOT playing like EVH. He WAS the best. He took on ALL the competition and came out on TOP. HE ain't playing like that guy on this tour. GET OVER IT!!!
                        AND to address your "people here need to crawl out of DAVE's ass", seems again like your projecting your LOVE for EVH onto the ARMY. Your slavish devotion to EVH is troubling. Sorry to burst the bubble of invincibility that surrounded EVH, but the truth is in the music, as always. And the truth is DRUGS & ALCOHOL are keeping him from performing at 100%. And HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! So, WHY SHOULD ANYBODY ELSE. UNLESS THEIR A HAGAR LOVIN' SHEEP.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                          Let me get this straight: You watch a video of a concert, and then tell somebody who saw it LIVE that their biased?!? Ironic? That sounds like projection from here, bud.
                          Secondly, been playing for 22 years. Am I guitar wizard? Gonna make EVH seem like chopped liver(smothered in COLT 45)? NOPE. Competent I am. But again, you MISS THE POINT.
                          FOR THE LAST TIME: EVH is NOT playing like EVH. He WAS the best. He took on ALL the competition and came out on TOP. HE ain't playing like that guy on this tour. GET OVER IT!!!
                          AND to address your "people here need to crawl out of DAVE's ass", seems again like your projecting your LOVE for EVH onto the ARMY. Your slavish devotion to EVH is troubling. Sorry to burst the bubble of invincibility that surrounded EVH, but the truth is in the music, as always. And the truth is DRUGS & ALCOHOL are keeping him from performing at 100%. And HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! So, WHY SHOULD ANYBODY ELSE. UNLESS THEIR A HAGAR LOVIN' SHEEP.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
                          Yeah, I'm gonna back that.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I saw the San Jose show. It was a total discrace. All the SF Bay area newpapers flamed Van Halen for playing so poorly.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• metalonmetal
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Sep 2004

ok, here is the way i see it. eddie van halen spits in the face of all van halen fans by bringing sammy hagar back instead of what most people want which is dlr, 90% of reviews have been negative, not only of sammy but eddie himself, eddie has been acting like a complete drunking idiot, a person says he sucked in st. louis and eddie was drunk and that has been pretty much in every review and you call me a freakin liar. i stand by my comment that you are secretly a van hagar fan and you can take your gay crush on eddie van halen and shove it up your ass. i say dave or the grave and to all the sammy lovers and even the people like you who give eddie, alex and michael anthony a free ride and blame the crappy shows on sammy i say fuck off to all of you and dude you are even more pathetic than the van hagar fans because they know no better, if you are on this site, you should fucking know better. now go listen to your van hagar cd's and fuck off.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

Yep, you guys caught me redhanded. As i'm reading your posts,i'm sitting here fucking a redheaded Sammy blowup doll. Fuck, sometimees it's hard to keep things in the closet. MetalonMetal, i was willing to give you the benifit of the doubt, since your a newbie here, But with comments like that to me, your the biggest fucking tool that ever posted here. Your a dumb fuckstick , who hasn,t been around for more than 11 days, thinking you have everything figured out. Well let me tell you once again, you don't know shit asshole. And Matt, bro i'm willing to respect your comment's, i know where your coming from. Me and you have, a few times disagreed on a topic, and that's cool bro. You and all the dudes around here know where my alligance lies. And for MonM, thats with the true CLASSIC VAN FUCKING HALEN.

Comment

Working...