• Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Dave on Aerosmith

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Kinda bizzare for Dave to trash talk Tyler
    I don't see that comment as trash talking Tyler.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• secrets
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2004

Dave is actually an Aerosmith fan. Read 'Crazy from the Heat' its in there.
      Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Exactly....I'm sure Tyler and the boys took all in stride.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Dave on Aerosmith

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          I don't see that comment as trash talking Tyler.
          "There are two things in this world that simply refuse to go away... cockroaches and Aerosmith"

Its not exactly a compliment either. So which category shall we put it in?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Dave has so-so trash talked The Rolling Stones too in one way or another. But I don't think Dave would say anything negative about Mick or Keith just after they helped Dave get the Boston Pops gig for him. That's the part I found kind of bizarre. I think is a case of Dave just being "Dave". Which really has become a verb, no? To pull a "Dave" should be part of our human canter and much apart of our culture. If only I had a seat in The United Nations.... Although I hear one is becoming available real soon!
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dave on Aerosmith

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              "There are two things in this world that simply refuse to go away... cockroaches and Aerosmith"

Its not exactly a compliment either. So which category shall we put it in?
              I thought he was just commenting on how they have been around forever, making comebacks, etc.

There is a little dig in there I guess.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Lou

Aerosmith "Rocks" is one of the best albums of all time. My opinion, it's a perfect album like Led Zeppelin IV or Van Halen I. I know, it's tough to remember that they were hard at one point but they were.

Comment

• tydhurst
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  I never could quite grasp what the appeal of Aerosmith was. They seem to be the only band whoring themselves out for another 20+ years from two or three "hit" songs. It's like their music has become the soundtrack for every rusting 1974 Ford Torino on blocks. They have their money, their share of the pussy, and never have to work another day again so why to we have to suffer for their "art"?
                  people like it.
                  Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                    Roadie
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by tydhurst
                    people like it.
                    Yea, quite right, if nobody liked it, it wouldnt be famous.
                    "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah, over 30 years ago!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        Aerosmith "Rocks" is one of the best albums of all time. My opinion, it's a perfect album like Led Zeppelin IV or Van Halen I. I know, it's tough to remember that they were hard at one point but they were.
                        Aerosmith was at it's best when they were doing lines in the 70's.

Comment

Working...