ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by YEAHIMROTH!
        thot so.
        You really ought to ease back on the Thorazine, my friend. Nobody's got to die for anybody, unless you're a sworn member of the military (And I doubt you'd qualify; They test for literacy.)

We're all just digging a dude that puts on a kick-ass show and co-founded a kick-ass band. No harm, no foul.

FYI: Wishing illness/death/disease on someone only comes back to bite your ass tenfold. That's called Karma. Be careful what you wish for...you might get it.
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

The british open golf tourney!

Comment

• Cockso
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Sep 2004

Dude!! How can anyone with the name YEAHIMROTH say anything bad about the man. Even though you didn't come out and say anything bad you implied it when you stood up for the guy who replaced him which is just as bad in my book especially since you are on a DLR message board. Would you go to a gay message board (which i am sure you belong to a few) and start gay bashin'?? Probably not cuz that shit ain't cool and neither is defending Hagar on a DLR board.

Dude, you got no JAM!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Cockso
              Dude!! How can anyone with the name YEAHIMROTH say anything bad about the man. Even though you didn't come out and say anything bad you implied it when you stood up for the guy who replaced him which is just as bad in my book especially since you are on a DLR message board. Would you go to a gay message board (which i am sure you belong to a few) and start gay bashin'?? Probably not cuz that shit ain't cool and neither is defending Hagar on a DLR board.

Dude, you got no JAM!!
              A five star vote for you!

Comment

• Cockso
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                A five star vote for you!
                Thanks man, I call it like I see it.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Tough call, I think its line ball

Freddie and Sammy and Rob Halford. The gay trilogy of Rock/Pop

Here's the difference though............Freddie and Rob had talent.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Re: Teen-aged Switchybaby

Originally posted by Switch84
                    I was 13 in '78! Zah's not old...he's the same age as my older brother (who hated KISS also)!

He's also the same age as Jacko, Prince, and Madonna.

Damn, 1958 was a good year, wasn't it? Prince, Madonna AND Michael Jackson?

Cool!
                    It was a good year... add Michelle Pfeiffer , Andie McDowall Tim Robbins Alec Baldwin Jamie Lee Curtis Ellen DeGeneres Sharon Stone
                    Kevin Bacon Gary Oldman Annette Bening Madeline Stowe Angela Bassett Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio Brett Butler Keenan Ivory Wayans Ice-T Mary Chapin Carpenter Jeff Foxworthy Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds Alan Jackson Holly Hunter Megan Mullaly Kate Bush Bebe Neuwirth Belinda Carlisle Drew Carey Grand Master Flash Scott Hamilton Shaun Cassidy Steve Guttenberg Andrea Bocelli Prince Albert Tanya Tucker Matt Frewer Mark Lester (Oliver!)
                    Michael Flately Mike Mills (REM) Bill Berry (REM) Lorenzo Lamas
                    Jools Holland Dinah Manoff Anita Baker Barry Miller Miranda Richardson Patricia Heaton Bruce Campbell Tim Burton Simon LeBon Steve Case Kevin Sorbo Jennifer Tilly Nik Kershaw Gary Numan James McDaniel Amelia Marshall Giancarlo Espisito Nancy Grahn Eve Plumb Kate Collins Jane Wiedlin Neil Finn Ted McGinley Roma Maffia Jennifer Saunders Scott Rudin Taylor Negron Michael Penn Deborah Norville Amanda Bearse Valerie Landsburg Julie Brown Chris Columbus Dan Castellanata Kevin Hooks Michael Madsen Lynn Hering J. Eddie Peck Viggo Mortenson Thomas Dolby
                    Marg Helgenberger Rita Wilson Nick Taylor John J. York Andrew Dice Clay Robert Keith and...

ZahZoo
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Comment

• BARE BONE
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• BARE BONE
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

This is queer.

Comment

• BARE BONE
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2004

The best of buddies.

Comment

• smaz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YEAHIMROTH!
                              TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ROTH = WASHED UP. BUT, I DONT ACTUALLY THINK HE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU NUBS SITTIN HERE ARGUIN ABOUT HIM , HONESTLY SO SAD . I LIKE CLASSIC VAN HALEN , BUT USE R TAKIN IT TOO EXTREMES , SORT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD DIE FOR DLR , AND EDDIE WAS RIGHT, HE HAS A LIFE , UNLIKE U PIBS. GET A GRIP YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND , BUT IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT SOME OF U DO , DO U PUT A DLR MASK ON HER WHEN HAVIN SEX?
                              Two words to descride you: Total Cunt. Or let me put that into Sheep's typing style...........

TWO WRODS. TO DESCRIBE YOU: T,OTAL CUNT.

And what the fuck is a pib?????
                              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• scubaa
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2004

at least Freddie had talent

Comment

Working...