I TOLD YOU SO!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! Van Hagar™ IS BACK!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah man...obviously they aren't spending much to put into the commercials considering they have to spend so much to get the commercials...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
      Only I BILLieved™...

Only I was RIGHT.

GODDAMMIT MOTHERFUCK!!! I WANT A MOTHERFUCKING STICKY IN THE MAIN FORUMS OF THE GODDAMMNED MOTHERFUCKING DIAMOND DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY™!@!!

always trust the brilliant hitchBRAIN©.

BREASTS!!

=h69=
      and there is no santa claus!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

there's a naked celebrity tit, and you guys are talking about fuckin' commercials...
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

LOL. MelodiCROCK.com just updated with this...

VAN HALEN - RIGHT NOW - AS THINGS STAND:
          Rumors are flying that Van Halen could make a surprise appearance at this year's Super Bowl half-time show. Speculation intensified after broadcaster CBS and entertainment provider MTV announced that a surprise guest would be added to the bill, which already features Janet Jackson, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Kid Rock and Nelly.
          Sadly, the surprise guest is not Van Halen. Despite Sammy Hagar headlining pre-game activities, there will be no Van Halen sightings or involvement in the super Bowl in form.
          For the record, the "surprise" guest is Justin Timberfake. (A MTV event with Justin involved....yeah, big surprise...)
          But there is news on Van Halen to report.
          As usual, these updates come from the same sources that have been tried, tested and proven. There are still folk that don't believe anything is happening, but since breaking the news in November 2003 that Sammy Hagar was set to return, lots of activity has been going on behind the scenes.
          The very latest info is that the re-union is finally set, with legal and financial arrangements now agreed upon. The only issue that could possibly halt any continuation of Van Halen with Sammy Hagar at the helm is if personal differences again arise between Sammy and Eddie.
          But at this stage, it's all systems go and I've just been informed that the new tracks required for the release of the Best of Volume 2 compilation need to be completed by the end of February.
          The Best of Volume 2 is set to be released after the US summer, with two new Hagar fronted tracks included. I've been told the label are also trying to get an unreleased David Lee Roth track for the compilation.
          Speculation over tour plans continues too. Yes, Tesla were approached offered a support slot for a Van Halen US summer tour, but have yet to accept.
          There a couple of other developments that remain unresolved, but I need more information before mentioning those. What is included above are the facts as they stand as of last week

Comment

• Chris Lee

Your right I seen Sammy Hagar too. But why was he naked running on the field in the beginning of the 3rd? LOL
            You can have 'em!

Comment

• hitch1969©
              Sniper
              • Mar 2003

pete, I am starting to think that you have an attitude problem, dude.

let's check the negativity at the door, mmmmkay?

I don't think that complaining ever got us anywhere now did it?

BEST!

=h69=
              ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah, but Andrew didn't know SHIT about Janet Jackson's tit. so fuck him
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• pete
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                  pete, I am starting to think that you have an attitude problem, dude.

let's check the negativity at the door, mmmmkay?

I don't think that complaining ever got us anywhere now did it?

BEST!

=h69=
                  fair enough

so, what's yer take now?

i mean it was clear, based on what we know, they had no time for rehearsal etc. it wasn't....logistically feasibel. that's all i was saying.
                  Last edited by pete; 02-01-2004, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    yeah, but Andrew didn't know SHIT about Janet Jackson's tit. so fuck him
                    LMFAO!!!!

Thanks for bringing us a pic of Janet's tit. I'm examining that one close up.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

bigger tit!

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Maybe Justin isn't quite the flaming homo I thought he was.

Naw.... he's still a fag.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2003

That was a pretty kewl titty shot I mussay.

I also like pussy and butt.

for the record.

=h69=

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Can someone please get a clearer image of that tit shot please?

Comment

• hitch1969©
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2003

uh uhuh uh uh uh uhh uh uh uhuh

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

you are all my bitches!!!!!!!!!!
                                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...