Both DLR and Sammy should reunite in VH

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave IS VH

There is no question, Dave would kick Sammy's ass like 2 years ago during the Dave/Sammy tour. It must be Dave in VH, I wouldn't have it any other way. A Van Hagar reunion would be fucked up.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Well said Max.

Thanks Panamark and right back at you! smile

Apart from a few dozen VH linkers ?? If I had to watch the un-natural man-love between Mikey and Spammy live on stage, I would
      have to gouge my eyes out with a screwdriver !! Farken Homosexual Munchkins.
      LMAO!!! Well, I'm a long time "Linker" and there are many, fucking MANY stellar people over there. However, I mostly post in non-music forums cos anything regarding The Cheddar stuffed, red tomato has absolutely NOTHING to do with VH. IMO.

Anyway, "Homosexual Munchkins" is fucking classic and golden!!!!

Thanks again for the props!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
        It wouldn't last long, infect in the middle of the tour Dave, Sammy and the VH brothers would be at each others throats.
        in the middle of the tour? this would happen after one minute when they'd be first meeting...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• choppizz

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Panamark
          [B] If this shit did happen we would all be pissed at Spammy anyways for chewing up extra "Classic time".
          Amen Panamark. That couldn't have been put any better!Spammy is a waste of fucking space, and he's not needed to sell out the tour. Bottom line! The people that will go out of their way to see a VH reunion are not the Spammy era, top 40 fuckers that have fond memories of getting their first hand job to "Dreams". It's guys like us that played our Van Halen 1 album so many times, the fucking needle cut through the record! Spammy could come along as Dave's " tailor lady" so he could suck the air out of Dave's leather pants and finally put all that SUCKING to good use!!

Comment

• EAST COAST

all this shit about ed and alex being bitches, and sam being the fat, queer, jealous replacement bitch that he is really depresses me.. im gettin older by the minute waitin for the real reunion, imagine how much it must eat away at dave to realize all the wasted time that has gone by. i wish he never quit, if he never did quit they would be up there with the stones and zep (maybe not the beatles) as the greatest ever......

Comment

• choppizz

Originally posted by EAST COAST
              all this shit about ed and alex being bitches, and sam being the fat, queer, jealous replacement bitch that he is really depresses me.. im gettin older by the minute waitin for the real reunion, imagine how much it must eat away at dave to realize all the wasted time that has gone by. i wish he never quit, if he never did quit they would be up there with the stones and zep (maybe not the beatles) as the greatest ever......
              That's some true ass shit! Super groups like Zep, the Stones, Classic Halen, Classic Elton John...they're a think of the past. I think that the music that endures the test of time has already been done.

Comment

Working...