Get VH back together? Here's how!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choppizz

Originally posted by Antman
    Sounds good to me. Let's up the ante to $10 each. You can send the money to me. I'll kep it in, umm, escrow. Yea that's it. So let's get going people. The fate of VH is in your hands.
    You are all "assuming" that they would not respond to that kind of money being waved in their faces. If any of you have copies of their personal financial statements - please, by all means, e-mail me a copy. The money could be raised if the effort was put forth.If you don't believe me - just ask that bitch I saw on the TODAY show last year that started a website to get herself out of credit card debt. She raised like 30k and offered nothing. People sent her money to get her worthless ass out of debt. The money would go directly to escrow with a reputable handler, not ANTMAN'S beer and chicken wing fund! If we raise the money and they still won't play the gig - I say we buy $5million dollars worth of boob jobs for "needy" women, so we can help beautify America.

Comment

• Antman
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

I can guarantee you that if I were to handle the money, not only can we get VH back together, but I'll have enough left over for beer and wings for everyone! Or we can offer Sam the money NOT to rejoin VH.
      When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

just like to say,
        as a guitar playing kid in the 80's, i worshipped eddie.
        but in australia, we saw precious little vh on mtv.
        i waited and waited for the tour, and ya know what?
        dave came out in '88 with the skyscraper show. (no billy, d'oh)
        i saw that show twice in two days, (drove 200 miles in my torana, a small 2 door aussie muscle car with 202 six and triple carbs) saw the guys sound checking both nites and they fucking slammed!
        vh 3 came out a few years later (around 96) no one cared. i'll never forget that show in canberra, i was front row, and i have a steve vai pick. dave, i know you read this forum, you fucking rock!!!!!
        by the way, i'm open to responses from any sexy u.s. girls, i live in our version of florida. xxx

Comment

Working...