• Wolverine

ummmmmmmmmmm!!!

Comment

• Funkmonkey

Originally posted by The Godfather

ummmmmmmmmmm!!!
      oooOOOOoooo Nice research!

I smell some controversy.

Ever notice that you never see DLR and KC at the same place at the same time?

Hmmmm.... DLR... KC.... Both use initials for a name.

This could be bigger than who shot JFK!

eek! eeeeeeeek! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
        I bet KC did more coke than dave......

No way.

DLR7884
        Dave has no nasal cavity left.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Why else would he always be on stage and in interviews with a handkercheif?

DLR7884
          It's not a cold.
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            What's funnier is that VH DID that song during their club days.

No bullshit.
            You bees wrong

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I don't remember seeing any setlist that included "Get Down Tonight."

DLR7884
              Where is this info. from?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Roth was always pushing for dancable stuff in the club days.
                I never saw it on a setlist either but remember Dave or Ed mentioning it in an interview.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  You bees wrong

Check your facts spunky, it's in the encyclopedia.

Now go back to taking Percodan and falling off the toliet.

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Check your facts spunky, it's in the encyclopedia.

Now go back to taking Percodan and falling off the toliet.
                    The VH encyclopedia is NOT the fucking bible of all that is VH.

So don't use that as proof.

I wanna know when they played this.....their setlists back in the day changed all of the time, but I've never heard of them playing that song.

DLR7884
                    So, fucking prove it, without your gay little book.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I don't owe you anything shithead.

It was a staple of their club set. Dave also mentioned it.
                      If you want to find out what set list, do your own research.

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I don't owe you anything shithead.

It was a staple of their club set. Dave also mentioned it.
                        If you want to find out what set list, do your own research.
                        I never said you owed me anything, shitstain.

If it was a "staple" of their club set, you'd think a version of it would appear on at least 1 bootleg out there.

I don't want to find out what the setlists were back then, I already know what they did, and didn't play.

The didn't play "Get Down Tonight."

Don't get all defensive because you can't prove your bullshit statement.

All I asked was that you share where this information came from. The VH Encyclopedia isn't the final word on VH knowledge. So I'm still wondering where this info came from. Nobody else here has agreed with you, or your little fib.

Most people here have an idea of what DLR and VH played in the past 30 years, you don't.

So, like I said before, prove what you are saying, or shut the fuck up.

DLR7884
                        Lighten up, you fucking fag.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

If you are truly this stupid then for the love of god, DON'T REPRODUCE!
                          There are enough walking question marks out there, don't add to it.

So you are trying to spin the VH Encyclopedia into the National Enquirer?

Do you really think that for the first 7 years (or however long they were in the clubs) that someone was following them around with a tape recorder all the time wherever they went? When they were nobodys? They were at the mercy of club owners then, they did what they had to do to get jobs.

I am happy I can't produce a tape of them doing this awful song.

By your logic, since I can't produce a picture of Ozzy pissing on the Alamo that that didn't happen either.

And for the record, the VH encyclopedia is a great read, if you can read. But in your world people who read are gay.

Last time I called someone a fag was 5th grade I think.

I'm done with you now, go form a support group to bitch about Michael Anthony's vocals.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

If you are truly this stupid then for the love of god, DON'T REPRODUCE!
                            There are enough walking question marks out there, don't add to it.

So you are trying to spin the VH Encyclopedia into the National Enquirer?

Do you really think that for the first 7 years (or however long they were in the clubs) that someone was following them around with a tape recorder all the time wherever they went? When they were nobodys? They were at the mercy of club owners then, they did what they had to do to get jobs.

I am happy I can't produce a tape of them doing this awful song.

By your logic, since I can't produce a picture of Ozzy pissing on the Alamo that that didn't happen either.

And for the record, the VH encyclopedia is a great read, if you can read. But in your world people who read are gay.

Last time I called someone a fag was 5th grade I think.

I'm done with you now, go form a support group to bitch about Michael Anthony's vocals.

Blah blah blah.

You still haven't proved that this song was "a staple" of their set back in the club days.

I call 'em like I see 'em. You are full of shit; and you are a fucking fag.

Sorry if the truth is painful to you.

You may not have called anyone a "fag" since 5th grade, but don't try to play the role of Mr. Mature when you throw childish names like "spunky" and "shithead" around.

Bottom line, you got called out on your bullshit, and you can't handle it.

DLR7884
                            I'll ask one last time, prove it. A recording is not necessary.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

**bump**

I guess ThrillsNSpills couldn't prove it.

I'm still yet to see "Get Down Tonight" on any VH bootleg....

DLR7884
                              Staple of their set my ass....

Comment

• evans5150
                                Roadie
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                                I went into Harrahs website & it doesnt show DLR..
                                WTF?
                                How long is dave in Vegas anyway, 2 shows?
                                That's because the "Harrah's" in this article is in South Lake Tahoe....hence the URL, "www.gotorenotahoe.com". These two shows took place in December of 2003.

Comment

Working...