Favorite song off of Your Filthy Little Mouth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Fat Sammy
    Veteran
    • Feb 2005

Like 'em all exept..

The Monkey song

and

Travis Shitt

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
      Nightlife, Sunburn and Your filthy little mouth...
      These songs are STELLAR....especially SUNBURN & NIGHTLIFE
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Loons The Great

Mississippi Powah!! All Hell Yeah! That's the blues right there, y'all!!

Comment

• audiospectrum
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

No big ting, it's an infectious song with lyrics you just can't say no to. Time for these bootheels to be wonderin' towards those burnin' sands, a genetical testimony that white boys simply cannot dance, now I believe that half the reason just for leavin' is coming home, who'd you see and what ya done!!

and probably Dave's best lyric,

"All I've learned from history, and careful how you take it. Is to regognize the same mistake, everytime you make it!!!" Kills me everytime!!!! YFLM YFLM YFLM YFLM YFLM!!!
          I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• audiospectrum
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

oh yeah I forgot about Experience. That school's too slow and I know folks...
            I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

Working...