• DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Hey Hulk Hogan:

I'm not your "bud" and I'm also not your "brother."

DLR7884
    You faggot.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• 5150Clown
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2004

That you are not. But out of all the insults I could think of, there's one that I know will hurt:

SAMMY HAGAR FAN!!!!! Hahahaha..that's what you are!
      "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 5150Clown
        That you are not. But out of all the insults I could think of, there's one that I know will hurt:

SAMMY HAGAR FAN!!!!! Hahahaha..that's what you are!
        I believe that I stated this before...but I'll say it again.

When I took a shit this morning, I left more Dave/Classic VH in the toilet than you will ever know.

DLR7884
        You WILL NOT get the last word.....deal with it, cunt.
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• ode2keller
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Oct 2004

I love you all!!!!

Comment

• Tiger Roth
            Groupie
            • Jul 2004

I've really no idea what the song is about, but Dave really sings his heart out on it. He sounds fantastic.

Comment

• 5150Clown
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

He sure does.

CLASSIC VH RULES!
              "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 5150Clown
                CLASSIC VH RULES!
                That's the best post you've ever written!

DLR7884
                I agree 100%

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Hey DLR7884, what the fuck is your fucking problem? That 5150 guy chose of his own free fucking will to type that post here in America...the land of the FREE. If you don't fucking like it, then that's exactly YOUR fucking problem now, isn't it? In fact, I'm mother fucking contemplating just copying that and pasting it a hundred fucking times just cuz I fucking goddamn fucking feel like it. How the fuck do you like that? Who the fuck are you to tell another person what to fucking do? The fucking boss of the fucking world? FUCK YOU. I'll spend my fucking time doing what ever the fuck I want. You don't fucking like it? Lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit. I mean, what are you going to do if you don't think he should be doing that? Go to his house and stop him? No? Then shut the fuck up you fucking cock sucking controlling Nazi-ass egomaniac. Have a rotten fucking day!
                  Last edited by Bad Muthafucker; 01-12-2005, 12:52 PM.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
                    Hey DLR7884, what the fuck is your fucking problem? That 5150 guy chose of his own free fucking will to type that post here in America...the land of the FREE. If you don't fucking like it, then that's exactly YOUR fucking problem now, isn't it? In fact, I'm mother fucking contemplating just copying that and pasting it a hundred fucking times just cuz I fucking goddamn fucking feel like it. How the fuck do you like that? Who the fuck are you to tell another person what to fucking do? The fucking boss of the fucking world? FUCK YOU. I'll spend my fucking time doing what ever the fuck I want. You don't fucking like it? Lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit. I mean, what are you going to do if you don't think he should be doing that? Go to his house and stop him? No? Then shut the fuck up you fucking cock sucking controlling Nazi-ass egomaniac. Have a rotten fucking day!
                    Day late and a dollar short, numbnuts.

Where were you last week when someone actually gave a shit about this thread?

Run along....I don't have time for you, dildo.

DLR7884
                    You use the word fuck too much, by the way.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by A FUCKING COCKSUCKER
                      Day late and a dollar short, numbnuts.

Where were you last week when someone actually gave a shit about this thread?
                      Where was I? Guess I didn't have the excessive free time that you accused 5150 of having because I actually have a life and don't just sit in front of the computer with my dick in one hand and the mouse in the other...which you yourself do you fucking hypocrite. And besides, it wasn't a day ago. You yourself just posted on this thread at 10:53 a.m. I posted at 12:47 p.m, so that's not even 2 whole hours after you were still actively posting to this thread. Jackass.

Run along....I don't have time for you, dildo.
                      But you just made time for me, dumb ass! And you'll probably end up making MORE time for me once you read this post. LOL.

You use the word fuck too much, by the way.
                      What fucking happens if I fucking don't fucking stop fucking using the word fuck too much? You gonna come here after me? I'm soooo fucking scared! Your mother is here with me waiting for you, asswipe!

Trust me, you don't want none of this.
                      Last edited by Bad Muthafucker; 01-12-2005, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

You yourself just posted on this thread at 10:53 a.m. I posted at 12:47 p.m, so that's not even 2 whole hours after you were still actively posting to this thread. Jackass.
                        When me myself posted it was not in any way negative towards 5150clown...

The last post before that was 2 days ago and it was a response to his post from 2 days prior to that.

You are barking at a mailtruck that is 5 blocks past you, give it up.

Trust me, you don't want none of this.
                        I'm so scared that some skinny little loser who calls himself "bad_muthafucker" says I don't want none of him.

LOL.

DLR7884
                        Are you done yet?

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                          When me myself posted it was not in any way negative towards 5150clown...
                          Bullshit. Every word that comes out of your mouth is smart-assed.

You are barking at a mailtruck that is 5 blocks past you, give it up.
                          Yeah, but when I barked that fucking mailtruck turned around and came back to listen. Hence, here you are Mr. Driver! LOL.

I'm so scared that some skinny little loser who calls himself "bad_muthafucker" says I don't want none of him.
                          Your mudda would disagree about how much of a loser I am! HA HA HA!!

Are you done yet?
                          No, I figure I'll hang around here for a little while longer just to keep you company because I know how much you just love me being here.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Homosayswhat?

Give it up with the "mom" references...you aren't in 9th grade anymore....or are you?

DLR7884
                            Bye bye, dildo.

Comment

• 5150Clown
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Mar 2004

Guys, just knock it off. DLR is a spy from the Sammy camp. Just ignore him.

If he was a true Dave fan, he wouldn't shoot at his own countrymen!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Homosayswhat?

Give it up with the "mom" references...you aren't in 9th grade anymore....or are you?

DLR7884
                                Bye bye, dildo.
                                See, there you are coming back again, Mr. Driver! LOL. Now you're starting to be housetrained...just like your mom!

Keep coming back for more, cum gargler! I got lots to give you.

Comment

Working...