X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bad Muthafucker
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
    I never said I was hardcore though, did I?
    Never said the actual word, but could have fooled me with all that tough smart-assed talk from that big fucking stupid mouth.

Originally posted by DLR7884
    Pretty impressive....

DLR7884
    You worked so hard on that post too, sorry that it sucked so bad.
    Now wait...did it suck, or was it impressive. Or both at the same time????? You contradictive dumb shit...now it's quite obvious that you're just talking out of your ass to try to get the last word in. Pretty pathetic and stupid, man. And you told me to grow up?!?!

Ass.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Well, if you'll gentlemen will excuse me, it's a few minutes before 5:00 p.m. here, and I'm leaving work for the day. I'll be back tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. or so. I can argue more then.

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I never realized how popular it was to Give shit to the testical gobbler DLR7884
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
          Now wait...did it suck, or was it impressive. Or both at the same time????? You contradictive dumb shit...now it's quite obvious that you're just talking out of your ass to try to get the last word in. Pretty pathetic and stupid, man. And you told me to grow up?!?!

Ass.
          It was impressive that a pea brain like you could think that up.

It sucked, well because it sucked.

DLR7884
          Not a contradiction....I just failed to dumb it down for you. Sorry.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
            Well, if you'll gentlemen will excuse me, it's a few minutes before 5:00 p.m. here, and I'm leaving work for the day. I'll be back tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. or so. I can argue more then.
            Cool.

Have a good evening.

DLR7884
            We'll continue this tomorrow.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• 5150Clown
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Hey BadMutha - thanks for the compliment. Yes, everytime I hear this song I can't stop thinking that Dave was laughing at the sisters while he wrote these lyrics.
              "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 5150Clown
                Hey BadMutha - thanks for the compliment. Yes, everytime I hear this song I can't stop thinking that Dave was laughing at the sisters while he wrote these lyrics.
                He was. No doubt about it. He knew ahead of time what was going down. He says it in his book. Everybody knows everybody in L.A. Word about Gary found its way to Dave. And when someone (in this case Edward) comes to you a half a dozen times a day and says, "No matter what happens, we're going to be friends right?", you eventually begin to become suspicious. But like Dave says in the book, "I close my eyes and invite denial into the atrium." I guess he was hoping against all hope that the sisters would make the lead singer again, but he was just covering his ass with some good insightful lyrics incase it didn't so that he could say later on that he knew...or at least that he suspected. And it all went right over the sisters' heads. But we, the fans, got it totally and are still laughing to this day while the sisters are still scratching their heads in confusion to this day.
                Last edited by Bad Muthafucker; 01-13-2005, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• 5150Clown
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2004

I have an interview with Eddie (People Magazine) and he said that he thought the lyrics sucked, but that the producer was like, "It's Dave, just let it go". HAHAHAHA, Eddie never got it.

Yes, I believe that for a minute Dave was in denial, but so were we. We under estimated the power of the dark side my friend. He thought that when the word would leak out, the sisters would have no choice then to hire Dave full time. I think his last attempt to save the reunione was probably going on Howard Stern. This was after the MTV awards when Dave knew that he was history. Despite the fans and all.
                  "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Yep. I actually have that Howard Stern interview on a junky old cassette tape that I've listened to dozens of times. It's pretty funny! Dave admits that even he himself does not know that much more than what is being printed in the newspapers. If only we knew then what we know now!

Comment

• 5150Clown
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2004

Oh yeah. But I'm sure he had a feeling. I mean, he knew them better then we ever will.

Dave's da man!

Comment

• CBS
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Sep 2004

Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate

What the fuck does that mean?

Celebrate your life people, Rock On!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by CBS
                          Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate
                          Fucking so what the fuck are you fucking trying to fucking say?

Comment

Working...