Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2005

Atomic punk for sure
      http://www.geocities.com/vhcrossingover/talkinshit.jpg

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Ain't Talkin' Bout Love made me want to play guitar.

Maybe Happy Trails or Big Bad Bill. Because it was that attitude that set them apart from all the other rockers. They were willing to just have fun and not be so goddam tough guy hard rock musicians. They were smiling when everyone else was scowling.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Sugar-Dave
          Groupie
          • Jun 2006

me and my mate had a good discussion over this and i came to the conclusion that it is Unchained

maybe Panama

but for the ultimate song i suppose its gotta be Jump really, everybody knows that opening, even my granny!
          www.myspace.com/nariohockney

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
            is anyone here really going to put Come on Baby Finish What Cha Started?
            Not now, no.

Im going with Light Up the Sky, but Dreams is a short distance behind.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• stratovarious
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2006

Little Dreamer is probably the best CVH song in terms of melody, the solo could've been better, but I say that about the Unchained solo too,

I wouldnt call Little Dreamer the ULTIMATE tune though, its good but no that good.

Ehm..HFT does define what they are all about in a way..BUT GODDAMN DOESNT THE 1984 ALBUM LEAVE YOU THINKING , "Fuck, Imagine What They Would've Done Next!"

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

impossible question.

Comment

• MAPRamone
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2006

Hot For Teacher! No, wait Ain't Talkin 'Bout Love! No wait Unchained! No Wait RWTD! No Wait...
                  dm/dt=kA (Cs-C)

Comment

Working...