X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHdamaco
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Tom Vu

We celebrate when the games are here...Hot summer nights are my time of the year...

Fifty One Fifty \m/\m/!!!
    hey douchebag, long time no see eh?...

i still see you're a fucking vagina nose that is trying to stir up shit...

by the way, you're singing the wrong words to that shitty song...

you should be singing "so ronrey, i'm so ronrey..." just like that motherfucking puppet from team america, becuase all your "friends" who backed you up aren't really your friends, just aliases having fun...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Fair Warning or VH1
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

VHII: DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR

DD: LITTLE GUITARS, BIG BAD BILL, THE FULL BUG

1984: PANAMA, JUMP, DROP DEAD LEGS

Kickin' Summertime tunes.

Comment

• superdave
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Hard choice-but have to go with VHII--I remember buying the 8 track and to me it was a instant summer classic, in fact I cannot think of any better 'summer' albums....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Fair warning is my fave, BUT

I gotta say as far as summer goes it's Diver Down IMO.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Hmmmmm...after a lot of thought...to much...lmfao...

1984 is the classic summer album...

You start off with the fucked up keyboard piece...but past that...you have songs for all kinds of summer shit...

Jump...to blast in the backyard while you are barbecuing and doing scissor kicks in our assless chaps...(c'mon...you know you fucking do it)

Panama--is there a better fucking song to have with the top down? Everyone you pass either knows it...or wants to know it...

Drop Dead Legs--for fucking on the blanket at night...or on the grass for those of you that likes worms up your ass..

House of Pain--for driving over your neighbor's mailbox...or your neighbor...

Top Jimmy--mowing the lawn...with the headphones on...screaming this song at the top of your lungs...so that your neighbors are wondering what in the fuck is wrong with you...

Hot For Teacher--Nothing says family badminton more than this song...and during the badminton...you reminisce to your wife..."Yeah honey...I remember fucking my 12th grade Spanish teacher Ms. Hotanza to this song..." Then right after saying that, spike a shuttlecock off your wife's head so she's more pissed at that than your story of fucking your former spanish teacher...

Girl Gone Bad...again...driving down the road...looking for the primo whore for your nights festivities...

I'll wait...it's about 2 in the morning...your hammered off your ass...sitting on your back porch...or your front porch for those that don't give a fuck...and you pass out remembering "Lisa," the college slut that you didn't have to talk to...but would come to your dorm room to fuck you...then leave when she was finished because it was the college thing to do...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I Love Diver Down as well....
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• mentalpancake
                  Roadie
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLRisGOD
                  VHII is a particular summertime favorite because Beautiful Girls exemplifies what the whole California/Surf/Beach life is about...
                  I would say that one too.

Comment

• mentalpancake
                    Roadie
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by academic punk
                    For BBQ lounging purposes, VHII by a mile. Diver Down would be my next choice.

These are the most chick-friendly, and the others rock a little too hard and demand too much attention when you're trying to hook up, anyways.
                    :eek: Chick-friendly? Any chick that's good for something would appreciate any VH songs, well at least REAL VH.

Comment

• MmboSlmrCasalad
                      Roadie
                      • May 2004

For me, "Diver Down" epitomizes Summer!

Comment

• Bandit02
                        Groupie
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                        Gotta go with Diver Down here...

Phukkin album just SCREAMS summertime to me!
                        Gotta agree Carmine! I wore out 3 cassettes that summer. I love'em all but Diver Down is the one that stands out to me
                        Bandit02
                        Have ya ever noticed how much Sammy looks like Bette Midler in drag

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I like the compilation approach, theres some great summertime
                          tunes on all the albums.. But if we have to pick one, then 1984 !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Re: Re: What's the best SUMMER CVH album?

Originally posted by Tom Vu
                            I'm in agreeing with you. Summer nights and my radio...That is all we need...Don't you know...

Fifty One Fifty \m/\m/!!!
                            So, you finally learned how to edit other's posts by using the quote function?

FUCK YOU, TOM VU.

Go spank yourself with a Van Hagar CD and jerk off to the tune of Dreams to your heart's content.

Fuckin pussy.
                            Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 06-08-2005, 09:11 AM.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Hmmmmm...after a lot of thought...to much...lmfao...

1984 is the classic summer album...

You start off with the fucked up keyboard piece...but past that...you have songs for all kinds of summer shit...

Jump...to blast in the backyard while you are barbecuing and doing scissor kicks in our assless chaps...(c'mon...you know you fucking do it)

Panama--is there a better fucking song to have with the top down? Everyone you pass either knows it...or wants to know it...

Drop Dead Legs--for fucking on the blanket at night...or on the grass for those of you that likes worms up your ass..

House of Pain--for driving over your neighbor's mailbox...or your neighbor...

Top Jimmy--mowing the lawn...with the headphones on...screaming this song at the top of your lungs...so that your neighbors are wondering what in the fuck is wrong with you...

Hot For Teacher--Nothing says family badminton more than this song...and during the badminton...you reminisce to your wife..."Yeah honey...I remember fucking my 12th grade Spanish teacher Ms. Hotanza to this song..." Then right after saying that, spike a shuttlecock off your wife's head so she's more pissed at that than your story of fucking your former spanish teacher...

Girl Gone Bad...again...driving down the road...looking for the primo whore for your nights festivities...

I'll wait...it's about 2 in the morning...your hammered off your ass...sitting on your back porch...or your front porch for those that don't give a fuck...and you pass out remembering "Lisa," the college slut that you didn't have to talk to...but would come to your dorm room to fuck you...then leave when she was finished because it was the college thing to do...
                              Couldn't have said it better myself.

1984 is a great summer album.

And I agree, DD and VH2 are great too.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Oct 2004

Re: What's the best SUMMER CVH album?

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                                Yesterday, I was having a barbecue, chugging down a nice cold brew and playing some CVH!!

I played 1984, from beginning to end.

And I gotta say, the songs from that album really bring out some good summertime fun!

Soaking up the rays, having some good food, drinking, chicks, etc.

To me, 1984 is the perfect summer album.

So, what's your favorite CVH album to play in the summer, outdoors??
                                Yea, I'd say 1984 as well.
                                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...