X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Actually, it's getting boring.

This must be like watching a train wreck for everyone else.

I'm amazed that this idiot keeps responding to me.

DLR7884
    Oh well.....
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Dude, i'm sick of fighting. Why do you keep talking to me? When you don't like someone, don't you try to avoid them as much as possible?

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave IS VH
        Dude, i'm sick of fighting. Why do you keep talking to me? When you don't like someone, don't you try to avoid them as much as possible?

Not if it's fun and easy to make fun of them.

Take your own advice, numbnuts.

By responding, you are showing that you are a weak minded person, and that I fucking own you.

DLR7884
        I win.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

ROTH GRRL!!!

:ssmile: I saw Davy Baby twice last year in Detroit. The first show I WON THE TICKETS!!!! The second show he kicked ass better than the first one (No thanks to the idiot residents of Sterling Heights, Mi.! Those squares voted on a decibel ordinance that keeps live music practically silent. Dave couldn't "Turn it up LOUD!") The Michy State Fair show got rained on, but Dave still jammed like a motherfucka!!!

My main surprise/disappointment was there weren't any t-shirts and other concert shit for sale! WHAT THE FUCK, DAVE?????

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Loons The Great

Sizzlin' to the top-ahhh...

So, when y'all saw the mighty Van Rothin'...,,,

Comment

Working...