Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Seenbad.. you get my vote for being a homo...

Comment

• pardo

Originally posted by phildogger
      Idiots. Try "Humans Being" vs "Secrets"

DLR had quite a few Stinkers too, in VH. Loss of control, oh, another CLASSIC. Pretty Woman must have been their shining moment. Big bad Bill? Wow, rock history!!!
      Loss of Control is a misunderstood gem. Stop ironing your undies and get down with the get down!

You're obviously a Fat Sam fan. Big Bad Bill never pretended to be anything but a fun tune. Nothin but character. Yeah, Fat Sam tries to put character and personality into his tunes. Too bad his personality sucks.

Just so you know I don't blindly crap on Fat Sam, I gotta say that Humans Being is decent.

Dave would have done it better though.

Comment

• Lou

Well Slappy Gaygar fans are clearly devoid of any sense of humor, not quite getting that classic Van Halen was a lot more than just Eddie Van Liar's guitar playing.

Even Slapnuts himself realized this in his lame attempt at humor in the song "Spanked." Naturally whereas Dave pulled off raunchy material with grace, Slapnuts' attempt fell way short.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Lou, arent you still in diapers? Yioure the last person who can say shit about the classic van halen, you werent evern around when thy were pal. Put it to rest grade schooler.

Comment

• HippieLettuce
            Roadie
            • Mar 2004

I was around, and Lou's right.

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by HippieLettuce
              I was around, and Lou's right.
              well enjoy the memories, that all youll ever have.

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                Lou, arent you still in diapers? Yioure the last person who can say shit about the classic van halen, you werent evern around when thy were pal. Put it to rest grade schooler.
                You done suckin' Brett's dick yet?

Now you're even ripping off his insults.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

..and how old are you ??

Comment

• pardo

Who cares how old you are. Good music grabs you. Do you get more "cred" if you're above 30 or somethin?

If you like Fat Sam, then God bless. But chances are that you and I would have nothing in common. And if we did, I'd still be cooler than you.

Ha!

Comment

• pardo

Comment

• LooseMenace

Sam was just dandy with Montrose, and all the way up to Three Lock Box.
                        His life's biggest blunder was assuming...daring...having the unmitigated gall...to think he could not only step into the shoes of DLR, but to also talk stupid smack about Dave...

Fuckin' Sammy, man. Like Gene $immons said: "Sammy Hagar, as a singer, is brilliant; as a person, he's a putz."

And Gene should know from putzes, eh?

Comment

• Lou

I'm sorry, duly noted. You're right. I am not qualified to speak on the subject despite having listened to all the Van Halen and Van Hagar albums multiple times before it hit me that Van Halen was better. But I wasn't alive back then so I'm not allowed to form such an opinion.

FAGGOT

Comment

• Lou

Incidentally if I were all for going to see Van Hagar would you have told me, "You're too young to go, you don't know what it's all about?"

You're giving Chicago a bad name, you homo.

Comment

• degüello
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by pardo
                              ... Downpayment Blues (Uh - I mean Sucker in a 3 Piece)...
                              Interesting. I've never heard SIA3P, thankfully. It's that similar to Downpayment Blues? That's one of my favourite AC/DC tunes.

I remember seeing an "Eddie's Favourites" piece in a guitar mag, and he did list it there.
                              Last edited by degüello; 03-26-2004, 08:07 PM.
                              "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• PHOENIX
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Re: Dreams vs. Bottoms up

Originally posted by seenbad
                                Dreams fucking rules. You know it too.
                                As a MOD over at another website you should know better. This thread does not belong in Main. If i was Daves PA Rental i would have fucking closed this.

Comment

Working...