Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

serve it up for number 2 or you're fired.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      They could do the NHBBQ quite easily, but I think the EEAS video would be much more complicated due to Warner Bros etc.
      i found an unopened EEAS VHS locally a few years ago but i don't remember if i made a DVD out of it. and if i didn't, it's gotta be in a box that i haven't unpacked yet. which really means it could be anywhere.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
        Veteran
        • Feb 2005

Ha! Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since I posted this. Fuck. Sure seems like a mighty long time. I believe I have it on a CD but need to find it cause I'm sure it wasn't labeled and shit. I'll see what I can do. What is a good place to upload audio files to these days?

Comment

• Yount
          Commando
          • Jan 2012

I have it all trapped on a PC I can't turn on! Loved all that shit, especially that "Eat it up" tune with the girl going off.

Comment

• cdwillis
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

Could somebody upload a zip or rar file of all the NHBBQ tracks? I would be eternally grateful. I haven't heard this in years, but of course the CD I burnt with the songs is long gone.
            "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

Working...