Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audiospectrum
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

No I think I know what you're on about, but I mean the muffled ramble as the solo hits. I think it may be just after he says 'New York, New York.'
    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
      Veteran
      • Feb 2005

I'm gonna have to find the headphones for this

lol

Comment

• audiospectrum
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

But duuuuuuude, I just can't figure out GGB!! I usually can get something, but everytime you hear different things. I'm going to have that take-apart-music-program. BTW, have you had a try at Thug Pop and Flex?? Sheesh!!
        I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

Working...