X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
    Reading the thread topic, I immediately thought I detected a fair amount of Mezros 'tongue' stuck firmly in Mezros cheek.....

Threads that inspire some discussion and passion are good---and I guess this one is doing that by leaps and bounds...
    This forum can be challenging when it comes to new ideas and new discussion material----cant blame a guy for trying!

BTW, whatever happened to Daves hair in the past, well.....'hair today (might be) gone tomorrow!??'
    I remember well that a year ago this month, he looked incredibly great---hair and all!
    So SI, do you now wish that you never extended the invite for me to start a new thread? LOL.

Sure, there is plenty of "tongue in cheek" but a good portion of my post I really do believe.

I'm having a great time and plan on entertaining (and perhaps infuriating) the masses as much as possible.

Mezro...delivering the goods like a UPS shrimp on toast
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
      Nope, that is not all I care about..but am having fun with it in this thread. I told you in my last reply what the point of the thread was.

The guy has had hair problems for half his life and the music (for the most part) has never sucked. I just think Skyscraper would have been better if his hair wasn't on his mind.

Honestly BT, does this thread really bother you? You actually seem upset.

It sucks Dave lost his hair and it would suck even more if we avoided the topic. I'm not one of his paid "yes" men and I can talk about it or anything else that crosses the mighty Mezro mind.

Mezro..it really is nothing personal BT
      Holy fucking shit! I finally found my long lost equal. I knew there would be someone here to pose some sort of usual banter of a semi intellect conversation, but you sir are going to be fun to be around.
      Kudos to you- I just can't hate someone I know thinks and feels the same way. Nice meeting you-
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Btw the only thing that bothers me about this thread is that it's just about runned it's course with not much more to talk about, regarding his hair. But Im sure we will meet up again in some other thread. Hey, lets insist on it shall we?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          Holy fucking shit! I finally found my long lost equal. I knew there would be someone here to pose some sort of usual banter of a semi intellect conversation, but you sir are going to be fun to be around.
          Kudos to you- I just can't hate someone I know thinks and feels the same way. Nice meeting you-
          It is a pleasure to meet you BT. Great to have my "boat rocking" noticed.

Hey, we are all DLR fans and that should be a good enough reason to get along. I just don't skip along blindly worshipping Dave like some of the others.

Feel free to throw my ideas/thoughts against the wall and see what sticks..and what turns to shit. It will be fun either way and I always welcome spirited debate.

Mezro...making friends the old fashioned way..one post at a time

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

I gotta feeling were gonna get along just find.

:bottle:

Comment

• Sweet Irony
              She's the Woman
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

.......and Ill take credit for that......
              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                She's the Woman
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                So SI, do you now wish that you never extended the invite for me to start a new thread?

Not at all........keep at it!!

New thoughts and observations are always welcome in this forum!

...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

The mighty mezro?
                  I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                    The mighty mezro?
                    You got it AS!

Like Christ on crackers, cream corn on fire, toast without the ghost and pudding cakes squeezed right out of a 3 toe sloth..I am the mighty Mezro!

Mezro..controling the hype each time I type

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
                      .......and Ill take credit for that......
                      Yeap..you discovered me SI. For that, I've got your back.

Stay tuned...I have no idea what I'll think of next.

Mezro...kicking the norm right to the curb

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        I gotta feeling were gonna get along just find.

:bottle:
                        Like peanut butter and Draino; we will stick together and clear some of the clogs here on the forum.

Rock on BT..here is looking at you fucker!

Mezro...who thinks the "Filthy Mouth" hair style was much better than the "Skyscraper" shag cut on Dave.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Coming soon: The mezro will get bored saying his own name and will have to change it to a catch phrase...the Mezronator perhaps?
                          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                            Coming soon: The mezro will get bored saying his own name and will have to change it to a catch phrase...the Mezronator perhaps?
                            A quick history lesson: back when I was a regular poster/contributer to the DLRML (David Lee Roth Mailing List) I used to sign off my posts the exact same way.

I really don't do it to say my own name so much as I'm carrying on tradition.

ALMOSTsaved..because I just got bored of saying Mezro

Comment

• kidvegas
                              • Apr 2004

Sammy has hair,talent,can play the guitar,can sing live,has a band,kick ass albums,a grammy, AND HAS SELLOUT ARENA'S ALL THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!Most importantly.........Sammy has Van Halen!!!!!!!!!............Roth has?.......no hair(telling you grow the mustache long and bring back the HOGAN look BROTHER!!),NO VOICE,CAN'T SING A LICK LIVE!!,No career,No band,Lovehandles,Can't sell a thousand anything,Nice book Roth,Nice Movie Roth,Nice lounge act Roth,Nice Country song Roth,.Living in the past(like the reat of you losers,those shows back then really weren't that good,I have the bootlegs!!)........Why do you guys like this guy again?
                              KidVegas...............Godbless!!
                              Van Hagar.........."........We can have the Best of Both Worlds a little Heaven right here on Earth!!!!!!!!".............

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
                                Sammy has hair,talent,can play the guitar,can sing live,has a band,kick ass albums,a grammy, AND HAS SELLOUT ARENA'S ALL THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!Most importantly.........Sammy has Van Halen!!!!!!!!!............Roth has?.......no hair(telling you grow the mustache long and bring back the HOGAN look BROTHER!!),NO VOICE,CAN'T SING A LICK LIVE!!,No career,No band,Lovehandles,Can't sell a thousand anything,Nice book Roth,Nice Movie Roth,Nice lounge act Roth,Nice Country song Roth,.Living in the past(like the reat of you losers,those shows back then really weren't that good,I have the bootlegs!!)........Why do you guys like this guy again?
                                KidVegas...............Godbless!!
                                Van Hagar.........."........We can have the Best of Both Worlds a little Heaven right here on Earth!!!!!!!!".............
                                Look, it's one of the homeless guys from the "Bumfights" DVD.

Sammy did not sell out arenas; his riding on the "classic" Van Halen name did (and most of the shows did not sell out).

Sammy has a grammy? Oh yes, of course, with Van Halen..for the song "Right Now" (a riff that was orginally composed during the Dave era and first used on the soundtrack of "The Wild Life" film).

Yeap, Roth has very little hair but he does have integrity, creativity and will never be a fucking shill for Pepsi or bow down and lap the balls of EVH like Sam.

Live "classic" VH wasn't that good? Shit..and "Live..without a net" was? I don't see many modern musicians citing Van Hagar (or that tourettes inspired 5150 walk) as a defining influence. Face it snapper, Van Halen was DLR, EVH, AVH & Fatty. Anything else is just a watered down insult to one of the greatest rock and roll bands that ever graced a stage.

Since we are all nothing but losers what the hell brings you slumming Kid?

Nothing wrong with Las Vegas and I look forward to you handling my bags again the next time I check into the Bellagio.

Mezro....paying my taxes to keep KidVegas sucking on the welfare teat

Comment

Working...