How would you like the next VH album to be like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I would like to see it be a cross between FW and VHII. But I am thinking they are gonna go more with the Dance The Night Away and Jamie's crying type of style on the new tunes. But with a few of the Somebody Get Me A Doctor type songs also. Simple raw VH!!! I think the CD should be called "Could This Be Magic" I have been dreaming about this since 1985 I can't wait!!!

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Album title: 2010

'Nuff Said(tm)
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I'd be happy if it simply approached fusion.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Loons The Great

Who here is gwine-a hit da groun' runnin' that fine morn when we know we'll hear new Van Halen music with Diamond David Lee Roth??!!

I hope there is harmonica and acoustical guitar present on the album.

I'm always amped up to hear a new Van Rothin' cover...but I doubt King Edward would acquiesce to any such request in 2011.

I can't wait to hear that first D-Ro blues shout howl or that first brain-splattering, ear-shattering, thunder-clappin, foot-stompin and tappin King Edward solo!!

I'm ready fo' some zen lyricism from David Lee Roth. NOT the kind of lyrics that make you think, "Boy, I would have thought that would have gone under a lot better than that!"

An' I'm ready, ready as anybody can be to hear one beat from Alex and know who's sendin' up some thundah instantaneously!!

I have no fear or doubt that Wolf will bring it.

"Amazing feats of daring-do and acrobatics with only four, count 'em four strings, Ladies and Gentlemen voted most valuable player of the Van Halen Family Band And Travelling Orchestra give it away give it away give it away, motherfucker for Wolfgang Van Halen!!... well if that doesn't send you off to one helluva summer vacation, I just don't know what the fuck else I can do for you...in all seriousness, you had a helluva a job to do this tour and you did the shit out of it! Congratulations, kid! And out of nothin' but love and respect, I wanna to quote one of my favorite ancient philosphers..."--David Lee Roth intro to So This Is Love 6.2.2008

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Seems the Fair Warning comparisons will be starting soon enough. Can't say anymore right now.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bleater, a bit of advice.....

You're pretty much hated around here already, because of your general sheepishness and stupid "gay" jokes.

The one thing we hate around here worse than that, is fake insider trolls. So don't even go there.

On the .000000001% chance that you really know anything about the album, either put up or shut up. Because we've heard this shit since 1999, and nobody's buying.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Heater
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2010

Despite your kind words, I wanted to share something I heard today from someone I trust. And he said the the new album is similar to FW, I think that is a pretty cool comparison and I decided to put it out there. it's all I know so far, if I hear something else from this guy I will pass it along.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hard to believe this thread count is only in the 60s and it started in June...2007!!! In any case, I'm hoping for some sweet spots that resemble "Stay While The Night Is Young" along with some rippin' renditions of "Here's just What You (She?) Wanted". I also think Ed should record, note for note, the solo he did in '84 with the guitar flipped up. Just watched the Montreal '84 show for the first time in a while and that piece is gorgeous. A drop of it showed up on the bland surf rocker, Judgement day, but that piece should stand alone. To hear something new with the fury and attitude of "Hear About It Later" or the swagger and sway of "Drop Dead Legs" would surely blow my pants off.
                  Last edited by DLR Bridge; 11-16-2011, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                    I wanted to share something I heard today from someone I trust, my father. And he said "Don't tell mommy where I touch you"
                    Wow! That really does explain alot......

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wait, so Bleater is Jerry Sandusky's kid?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Hard to believe this thread count is only in the 60s and it started in June...2007!!!
                        Less so when you see that the original question isn't in English...

Comment

• Heater
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          Wow! And I thought me fingering my dog was weird. feel better about myself. If I told my mom anything bad about my dad or the "uncles" who visit when dad is away on business to keep her company, even though I dont remember having any black cousins, she would put me right back on the bottle. Im NEVER giving up mommys big fat titties amd playing "heres where you were born head first......

Despair not, the posters will keep you company.

Comment

• Heater
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                            Wait, so Bleater is Jerry Seinfeld's kid? He is pretty funny.
                            appreciate that. our styles of humor are quite different, nice guy though. you, FORDY, if I may call you that, are more a child of Dice Clay with your overused, unfunny profanities which have underlying self loathing manifested projecting unresolved feelings you have of yourself. We loathe in others that which we despise in ourselves.

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Less so when you see that the original question isn't in English...
                              Hopefully sharing what I have found out today about FW and the new album will stirs things up. I will see what else I can find out. IT's all this waiting, some funny guys in VH but I think I see what lies ahead.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dice Clay?? Never could stand that fucker.

He's the Sammy Hagar of comedy.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...