• twitzilla
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Sep 2009

Push Comes to Shove really is the shit.

Comment

• UK ROCKER
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

great record, but why were there albums so short on time? always about 30mins

Comment

• Goldfinger
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Coyote
        For me, it's a "that's what I want my guitar to sound like!"-album.
        EXACTLY. Couldn't say it better myself.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by UK ROCKER
          great record, but why were there albums so short on time? always about 30mins
          Longer album = less bass on the vinyl...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think I heard them use that excuse.

It may be technically true but I don't believe that was the reason for a minute, I just think they didn't take or have the time to do any more because of all the touring.

Looking at your age you may not realize how annoying it was in the days of LP records as opposed to CDs never mind huge mp3 shuffles.

I have a strong memory of summertime, get a nice cool beer, put the album on in the house and go outside. Lie down in the sun.

Perfect.

Apart from having to get up every fucking 14 minutes...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

i think if they polled the fans they would all agree that the next album should sound more like FW and less like 1984. FW 2? Warned Unfairly? Unfairly Warned? Or Fairly Warned! Double the length, add to the attitude (if possible) and for Christ Sakes hurry up! I like Hear About it Later, Dirty Movies & Sunday Aft. in the Park the best for creativity.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...