X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Bad Muthafucker
    I don't think they do. The ones on Amazon.com are used.
    You can still buy new BLANK tapes - C90, C120 - via amazon. I think they are still sold in some markets where the digital revolution has yet to fully take hold. I bought some blanks myself last year - just in case I ever needed them (I still have a couple of tape decks).
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are always uses for things at the fringes where you don't just throw something out because it's 5 or 10 years old or more.

Eg a lot of cardiac ECG machines use floppy disks.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

I don't get it. I think Relentless Works even with Dave going beyond his abilities. It's a balls-out song and he's going balls out. I can dig it. And it's a contender for my favorite of the records. What I can't listen to are the strained vocals on Black Light. Holy crap. He makes my hair stand on end. Fingers on the chalk board, my friends.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
          I don't get it. I think Relentless Works even with Dave going beyond his abilities. It's a balls-out song and he's going balls out. I can dig it. And it's a contender for my favorite of the records. What I can't listen to are the strained vocals on Black Light. Holy crap. He makes my hair stand on end. Fingers on the chalk board, my friends.
          I agree with all of that. Indeedido hurts as much as Black Light in that regard.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Really? I always liked the vocals on blacklight.....Relentless is a kick ass tune too....honestly, it might just be his best solo album....ranks right up there with Eat Em.

Comment

Working...