Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Wow. An old thread bumped. While I loved "Skyscraper" initially, it's not one of my faves now. However, if they decided to re-release it tomorrow, I'd be a same day re-buyer.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• knuckleboner
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      Skycrapper was definitely Dave's low point. Still better than Othisblowsgoats2, but not by much.
      satan!

just like paradise. damn good. hina. and of course, the knucklebones. all great songs.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Sarge
        I like Skyscraper, but did not like the song "Two Fools a Minute" ... at all.
        I remember really liking Skyscraper at the time and the synth stuff did not bother me because that was so prevalent at the time. However, it did not age well and some of the record is hard to listen to.

Dave had some awesome videos in the 80's, but this one is not...
        donno. it is obvious in this video dave is thinking outside the box. he proves you can stack all your gear up on dollies and place post-it (tm cr thing) notes all over and make them look like skyscrapers. nobody else was doin' that...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...