17 Years Late I Finally Hear The Full Album "Your Filthy Little Mouth".

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bowanna
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I actually like Big Train...
    I guess that makes 3... I have it in my favorites Folder on my mp3 player

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

No worries about moving this thread. I don't always get my threads in the right forum. Just most of the time, lol.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

The only fault I find with this album is that the musicians could be better.

I also question the wisdom of including a remix of the weakest song while leaving out Mississippi Power, but hey...

Other than that, you have to take the album for what it is - D-Ro experimenting away with several musical styles. It's one of my favourite albums - I'm including everyone & every band in this, not just Dave - exactly because of that.

Keep in mind that this isn't a well established band deviating grossly from the style that made them hugely successful & to which the fans are accustomed to.

It was an individual, with a studio band, having fun & experimenting.

I lurve it.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

I've always found this record to be a lot of fun. Far from a classic, but I think its grown on me more and more over the years.....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Can't say I hate it either..........weird album but what the hell, damn near every band/artist has a WTF album and I've always liked this one for some reason.
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
              Better than Skyscraper ?? Hardly !! It's a bad album. It has 4 well written songs on it. It's worse than any Van Hagar album. At least there is good music behind the lame lyrics on most of it. Dave was in a rut. If I was in the studio I would have told Dave he better go find a new hotshot guitar player because this isn't working !!
              If the song writing was as bad as you claim, what good would a hot shot guitar player have done? As for the Van Hager comment, your full of shit.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...