The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Sorry for the language Irony...but...you know me...I was deadwood before deadwood...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      What the FUCK is it doing in this thread ??
      Oh shit...the fucking cunt forum police just showed up...

wait a second...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Alright Va...to explain...and it'll be very clear once you read this...

We were talking about the song...then about a supposed leaked video...then how the leaked video is gone, but how Patty Smith recorded a one minute clip of it herself...

Patty then joined for the third time to tell us about it, except she denied it. We decided that she could join one more time, because she recorded herself for times, playing each instrument.

From there, we decided there was a fifth member of her band...either her mother, or John McEnroe, even though it's Smith...not Smyth...

From there, we decided that we were, or weren't our actual avatars...

...hence the Deadwood reference...

christ...it should be clear you cocksucker...

Comment

• Sweet Irony
          She's the Woman
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Sorry for the language Irony...but...you know me...I was deadwood before deadwood...
          dont apologize to ME, poj....In fact, I think you juggled posts...I was still chucklin over 'dunce'!!

I understand exactly how you are feeling right about now....
          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sweet Irony
            She's the Woman
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

I dont know if its POJO or me...but if its me---then Im majorly confused for no good reason!!
            ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Alright Va...to explain...and it'll be very clear once you read this...

We were talking about the song...then about a supposed leaked video...then how the leaked video is gone, but how Patty Smith recorded a one minute clip of it herself...

Patty then joined for the third time to tell us about it, except she denied it. We decided that she could join one more time, because she recorded herself for times, playing each instrument.

From there, we decided there was a fifth member of her band...either her mother, or John McEnroe, even though it's Smith...not Smyth...

From there, we decided that we were, or weren't our actual avatars...

...hence the Deadwood reference...

christ...it should be clear you cocksucker...
              Why didn't you say so ?

Fucking cunt....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Why didn't you say so ?

Fucking cunt....
                Honest to god...there isn't a book out there as entertaining as THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY!!!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

and GEEEEEESSSSSS Since you are all here.....What the Hell are they singing into the Guitar Strings (and therefore the pickups) at the end of the Song?

The End of Tattoo?

And don't tell me "Cocksucker" you fucking dipshits.
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-14-2012, 10:36 PM. Reason: Cocksucking fucking FF spammers. Pat your boyfriend on the butt more.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2010

Honest to god...there isn't a book out there as entertaining as THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY!!!!!
                    AIn't that the truth! I've been in a very bad mood, but coming back here and reading all the comments is actually making me laugh a bit. THanks, guys!

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      and GEEEEEESSSSSS Since you are all here.....What the Hell are they singing into the Guitar Strings (and therefore the pickups) at the end of the Song?

The End of Tattoo?

And don't tell me "Cocksucker" you fucking dipshits.
                      It's really hard as hell to decipher, yet I'm fairly certain it comes in an edit from this brief Peanuts cartoon clip:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Just don't tear the ELVIS pages out...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

still weird to see Van Halen - Tattoo on the itunes header. jeebus, good song but.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

OK, no more deadwood and peanuts shit!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Right now I'm PWNING this troll named ROTHBLOWS in the comments section of the video.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

The funny thing is that all of these YouTube views by the troll sheep have only added more views to the video. Which in turn, gives =VH= more of that YouTube ad revenue.

Comment

Working...