The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatArtGuy
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Well, that ends a lot of bar bets.
    I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
      Well, that ends a lot of bar bets.
      Tell those sheep to pay up!

Comment

• if6was9
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Zing!
        Man I wished I knew what the hell you were talking about. I don't have a musical bone in my body...
        It's very poorly performed, but at least you can hear how boring the bassline is and how it slows the music down. And then BOOM!, the pre-chorus starts and there's a drive.

Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
          Don't like it, there's Spam era crap in there. What was this guy thinking?
          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            Don't like it, there's Spam era crap in there. What was this guy thinking?
            Sam era is bad enough...but CHERONE-ERA...downright shameful...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

tell me ya all didn't laugh when Marty and George McFly appeared in there at the start of the solo...

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2009

Me likey! They should have put out the footage and had a contest for say a signed copy of the new album for the best fan made video !

Comment

• Zing!
                  Veteran
                  • Oct 2011

Liked the Eddie guitar solo montage - but the Hagar era, circular VH ringed tattoos were nauseating. Plus I'm sure VH would frown on Mikey being in the vid. All in all, not a bad effort. I've got Adobe Premiere on my computer downstairs - I should give it a shot. Maybe with enough suggestions from the Roth Army faithful we could crank out something a little less obvious (Tattoo from Fantasy Island, etc.)

Speaking of 'Tattoo' anyone seen this yet...

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Check the last page of the Exclusive with DDE thread here in main.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Zing!
                      Liked the Eddie guitar solo montage - but the Hagar era, circular VH ringed tattoos were nauseating. Plus I'm sure VH would frown on Mikey being in the vid. All in all, not a bad effort. I've got Adobe Premiere on my computer downstairs - I should give it a shot. Maybe with enough suggestions from the Roth Army faithful we could crank out something a little less obvious (Tattoo from Fantasy Island, etc.)

Speaking of 'Tattoo' anyone seen this yet...

http://www.vhnd.com/2012/01/17/david...ttoo-revealed/
                      Yeah...I'd say most people saw the Roth lyrics...uh...when it showed up first RIGHT HERE AT THE ARMY!!!! It was exclusive to all the sites, but I'm pretty sure Va Beach got that mug up long before the other sites followed suit...we're quick like that...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/conte...David-Lee-Roth!
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Yeah...I'd say most people saw the Roth lyrics...uh...when it showed up first RIGHT HERE AT THE ARMY!!!! It was exclusive to all the sites, but I'm pretty sure Va Beach got that mug up long before the other sites followed suit...we're quick like that...

Fuckin' A right I did....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Fuckin' A right I did....
                          Yeah...we had 'em up about a half-hour before any other site...

not that we're counting...

...and not to mention the exclusive Roth pics that are up right now...totally exclusive to the army...

Right here...live, in front of your naked, steaming eyes!!!!

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Should have known. Sometimes you have to boot me in the asscrack to catch me up to speed. Although in my defense, so much has been happening around here and in =VH= land that it gets damn hard to keep up!

Did I just write that?
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

You did!

And it's great, ain't it?

Oh dear.

Comment

• chi-town324
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Carmine
                                tell me ya all didn't laugh when Marty and George McFly appeared in there at the start of the solo...
                                that was cool

Comment

Working...