She's the woman (wha version) with clear dlr vocals!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I cant remember if I had a crush on her or Lindsay Wagner ?
    (Back when boob size was irrelevant and ZZ Top Muffs were hot)
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• CDABOAT1
      Groupie
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Compare the chorus. They both came out around the same time - coincidence???

Mix that chorus with the rest of She's My Machine and I'll bet we'd get Weird Al doing Van Halen... LOL... Can't wait to hear the song on the new CD. I've listened to this recording many times and still not sure of the lyrics.. could Dave perhaps be singing about a truck maybe??

Comment

• Droomer5150
        Roadie
        • Jan 2012

Freakin' Awesome!!! Absolutely cannot wait for this new album!! The new bridge sounds so old school halen!
        SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• RUDE SADDLE
          Groupie
          • Jan 2012

The new bridge is fuckin sweet. Eds solo is on the money.
          ROTH ARMY ATTITUDE
          ''And a fierce cry rings out across the Manhattan skyline''
          - David Lee Roth 1/5/12 Cafe Wha, New York City

Comment

• Halen High
            Commando
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
            I'm not quite certain how this clip was attained, nor do I understand how this site stands legally for having it posted here. Having said that, it sounds motherfucking amazing to me.

Come on, it has to be said from a legal standpoint. Beyond that, the motherfucker rocks.

(By the way, I pretty much have not slept, nor stopped drinking since a short time after Christmas. Am I alone in this?)
            You are not alone mate. I can't stop playing Tattoo and now this......The latest She's The Woman better quality clip is blowing me away. Seeing them bring this old school gem to life in a small club, with Dave in great voice and appearing to be dressed like one of the characters on the cover of Fair Warning....... If I feel like I've died and gone to Van Halen heaven, how does WARF feel!!!

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Ed sounds really strong...very assured...good stuff.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

When THE FUCK©®™ has there been a time when BOOB SIZE©®™ didn't matter?!?!

For every Bionic Woman there was Wonder Woman, for every Flying Nun there was a Charlie's Angel, for every Mary Tyler Moore there was a Barbarella, for every LaVerne & Shirley there was a Chrissy on Three's Company... And 99% of Bond Girls were equipped with flotation safety devices that accommodated up to two passengers!

Viva La Teat!

Icon©®™
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

I also have not slept the past couple of weeks - like a kid at Christmas!! Song sounds amazing!!!
                  Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• VHscraps
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    I'm not quite certain how this clip was attained, nor do I understand how this site stands legally for having it posted here. Having said that, it sounds motherfucking amazing to me.

Come on, it has to be said from a legal standpoint. Beyond that, the motherfucker rocks.

(By the way, I pretty much have not slept, nor stopped drinking since a short time after Christmas. Am I alone in this?)
                    Yer, chef, but started to feel like a beer float by the end of last week! Hence, laid off a bit, acted my age for a bit - but hell, this fucking foreplay phase of the latest Van Halen invasion is seriously derailing me from ... things I really oughtta be doing.

And by the way, that clip of She's the Woman is fucking kick ass. Dave sounds great - sounds vintage Dave 'whoooo' at he beginning, and I love it when he gets Wolf in. 'Sing it, Wolf!'
                    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Mikeyj122
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2012

I love this song, at least one instant classic so far, makes me excitedfor the album.
                      Fuck every body

Comment

Working...