The Official Van Halen, "She's The Woman" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

This was way too funny... I was listening to 'She's The Woman' and came upon this slide show... they go together like peanut butter & jelly!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So you're fascinated with moving mountains and wish the Michelin man was female..?

You're a sick man Mr Walker...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• theshapecool
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Nov 2011

Love this track. In the break before the solo, you can hear a very buried but audiable 'ohh yeaaaahhh' which is a real 70's style roth scream. I'm surprised he managed to reach it for this album! Its definitely not a sampled scream from RWTD but he must of really gone for it. Such a fucking cool track, love the Casablanca gin joint joke. Anyone else feeling a thunder thong around their neck? ;-)
        ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
        www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand

Comment

• theshapecool
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Nov 2011

Also I REALLY love drumming to this one, I've been in the studio recently working on a guitar led album and just laying down the backing tracks and recording my drum parts, and basically I LOVE Alex's intro to the track. its basically a Quadlet that rolls down to a flam I think, that's how I play it anyway. But yeah such a sweet little lick, I've been using it a lot.
          ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
          www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Yeah, dreams come true
            Last edited by Yount; 07-21-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...