• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
    It's not that deep of a tune.
    No shit. Shows the level of paranoia. People hear "allah" and think the terrorists are coming....geez, it's just another word for a mythical creation.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      No shit. Shows the level of paranoia. People hear "allah" and think the terrorists are coming....geez, it's just another word for a mythical creation.
      Exactly. We have a federal government that literally refuses to guard our borders during a time of war. We have heavily armed drug thugs coming across the border scaring the shit out of ranchers who live along it. We have had women and children kidnapped and taken out of the country. The federal government not only does nothing but they actually get caught selling automatic weapons to the drug thugs in Mexico. Nothing is done about it.

Meanwhile they use the media and Homeland Security to try and convince us Iran is a problem that needs to be dealt with and radical Islamic terrorists are going to get us if we don't start another war or invade another country that by coincidence always sits on top of oil. Then of course we back Al Quaida in Libya.

Talk about bullshit. Nobody but the most complete brainwashed idiot believes the war on terror charade anymore. With the cold war gone they had to invent something else to justify the military spending. That is what it pretty much boils down to. We went from being a consumer goods economy to a oil/war economy in the last 50 years and it has to invent a reason to still exist.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Stopped by the Links and there's talk over there of Stay Frosty being the next single. Someone posted a photo of the promo cd that has been sent out to the radio stations.

If true, hopefully they'll do more with the video this time. Hoping they made a deal with CSI...here, use our song and give us some stripper footage in return...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by devildawg
          Nope, cause I was 13 yrs old when Panama first came out, smartass. Maybe you werent alive yet or still shitting your diapers but a Van Halen song is only about women boozing and sex, NOT religious crap.
          You DO realize you're an idiot, yes?
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            You DO realize you're an idiot, yes?
            Saw this on the sidebar and thought you were replying to my post, lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Daves lyrics work like they have always done on many levels , a line u think is throw away and funny is likely to bite your ass when u get it years later ..
              One of my fav lines on the cd "Don't want 'em to get your goat
              Don't show 'em where it's hid"

Classic Dave .. And I chose not to interpret it as about live stock ... Tho after seeing his sheep dogs
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Saw this on the sidebar and thought you were replying to my post, lol.

Nah...we already know that you realize you are an idiot. But hey, knowing is half the battle right? Welcome to the club.

Idiot club - I'm not only the President, I'm a member.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Nah...we already know that you realize you are an idiot. But hey, knowing is half the battle right? Welcome to the club.

Idiot club - I'm not only the President, I'm a member.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Stopped by the Links and there's talk over there of Stay Frosty being the next single. Someone posted a photo of the promo cd that has been sent out to the radio stations.

If true, hopefully they'll do more with the video this time. Hoping they made a deal with CSI...here, use our song and give us some stripper footage in return...
                      Heard Stay Frosty on our shitty classic rock station last Friday. So I'm guessing it is the next single.
                      Our station plays only what is fed to them from Corporate Radio Death World.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Jesus Christ. SF has been a single for over a month and I just heard today? Great PR work guys!
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Monkeeman
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2012

Looks like they are not going to bother with a video for it either. I know the Tattoo and She's The Woman vids were nothing to write home about, but at least we got something to put on our Facebook pages to try to attract non-fans.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            Jesus Christ. SF has been a single for over a month and I just heard today? Great PR work guys!
                            Sad at this pont. I thnk things might be different if Chinatown was the first single. It kicks ass but still sounds radio friendly. I like Tattoo but I can also see why people don't like it. I wonder if they were still at Warner Bros if it would have faded this fast ? Bottom line is cd's just don't sell anymore. Wonder what Slashs new cd sales are at, or a newer band like Shinedown.

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

(extended boom crash rock ending)

Comment

Working...