• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
    Thanx for the compliment Dude!
    www.davidleeroth.com was the name, I'm pretty sure you know that one!!!
    You don't still moderate that site do you?

DLR7884
    Please say no...
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

No, when TK and Dave had a fight about a unpaid bill, the site was taken offline. To bad, I had fun doing it!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I bet.

So did you get stiffed too?

DLR7884
        ?
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

No man! The only thing is I never heard from those guys again. And it was pretty much work, but as a fan you do those things for nothing!

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Guess so.

You should bring your site out of retirement!

DLR7884

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

I don't know, I don't got as much to offer as this site, also I'm from The netherlands and my English is not that good (the reason why I moderate the international forum at daves official site)

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

There's forums at Dave's site or were you talking about the past?

DLR7884
                What do you think of his website these days?

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

In the past! No forums right now. Dave's site is nothing anymore!
                  The Keepers where really good in maintaining the site, but as it always goes, when a bill is not paid (that was really a shame) everything is gone!

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

scroll to Jero

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

I just had to post this. This is a quote from mother fucking liar Spam Fagar from an interview during the Spam & Dave tour. "He (Dave) was so sure when he left that they'd (Van Halen) shrivel up and die, but we sold 42 million records and sold out every venue for 11 years." What a mother fucking liar!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

dont ya just hate it when Sammy opens his mouth. He talk about nothing positive. Its always what the band did to him, or said about him, or what Dave did or said. This is what makes the man a fool. He should keep things cool. Plus, when he talks album sales, he is totally fucking lost. Dave outsold all Sam Hagar albums. I dont think any Sam Hagar albums made Diamond did they? Twice??
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

It's just his insecurities. He knows Dave will go down in history(and go down ON most of the hot young bitches in America), and he will be nothing more than a fat, screeching footnote. Next.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

LOL When he dies, do you think they will need an extra large coffin for his hair doo? I was also thinking. I listened to Howard Stern radio download the other day from here, and in it, Howard kept asking if dave would fight Sam? Dave never really did answer the question... Which leads me to this question. Why is this not a main attraction on a PPV? Vince McMahon wants an attraction for Wrestlemania 21, this is it! Live on PPV, Sammy Hagar vs Diamond David Lee Roth. 12 rounds of Boxing/MMA. Id pick Dave in 3 rounds. Sammy Who?
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              LOL When he dies, do you think they will need an extra large coffin for his hair doo? I was also thinking. I listened to Howard Stern radio download the other day from here, and in it, Howard kept asking if dave would fight Sam? Dave never really did answer the question... Which leads me to this question. Why is this not a main attraction on a PPV? Vince McMahon wants an attraction for Wrestlemania 21, this is it! Live on PPV, Sammy Hagar vs Diamond David Lee Roth. 12 rounds of Boxing/MMA. Id pick Dave in 3 rounds. Sammy Who?

Oh fuck, I'd sell my first born to watch that matchup! Sam would come out swingin' , and Dave would just dodge while Sam wears himself out. After about 45 seconds of flailing around, Dave lands a roundhouse kick.....and it's BYE BYE BBAAAABBBBYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, I would pay BIG bucks to see that.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

me too! Im surprised no promoters have tried to book this? Easily Id pay $100. Prob more just for that match alone.

Comment

Working...