Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACF
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Why do so many posters feel the need to hide behind an alias.

If you won't say it under your username it ain't worth saying.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      I love watching a bunch of 30-somethings act like children
      Funny thing is, Spermbath has been on my ignore for a few months now... Now who's the stupid motherfucker? Go back to the links you silly faggy fuck, before I start saying things I "might" regret, you ass licking cocksucker, wannna be "Brett" bung-hole you!

Oh and thank you Fab. Its always nice to see a mature posting.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by WACF
        Why do so many posters feel the need to hide behind an alias.

If you won't say it under your username it ain't worth saying.
        Silly. Americans have been hiding behind alias's for years!
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
          LOL Seen!! You need to learn to be more direct, this beating around the bush shit doesn't cut it lol!
          More like he needs to learn his manners and p's and q's before he finds himself wet in the front and shitty in the back of his pants, all because he couldn't resist taking yet another BORING jab at me. The guy is a fucking waste of human tissue and I wouldn't normally bother replying to his nonsense but I feel Spermbath is a lost soul and constantly needs the approval of others and attention from peers to justify his existence not just in the Army, but on planet Earth. Do us a favor Seeny, jump out of your speeding car, declaring your right to be a closet homosexual and cum guzzler, crying out that "Tears for Fears rules" while you roll and burn yourself into the after life. Or..... Kindly die another way.

Comment

• seenbad
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Gee, that sure wasn't very nice.

You're just hurt because people find me entertaining. Especially when I jack you sideways.

Do you have to be so schoolyard vulgar though? I mean, I'd like to spar with you once in a while but it's just lame wading through all the poo poo and pee pee and cum dripping blah blah blah . It's almost like that's all ya got. If so, not interested. Too boring.....of course that's fairly descriptive in itself I reckon.

Have a great day!
            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

I thought you had me on ignore? :confused:
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rebel
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                Gee, that sure wasn't very nice.

You're just hurt because people find me entertaining. Especially when I jack you sideways.

Do you have to be so schoolyard vulgar though? I mean, I'd like to spar with you once in a while but it's just lame wading through all the poo poo and pee pee and cum dripping blah blah blah . It's almost like that's all ya got. If so, not interested. Too boring.....of course that's fairly descriptive in itself I reckon.

Have a great day!
                you said poo......
                The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

well to tell you the truth, which no one else will around here, I forgot I had you on ignore, then took you off, when I noticed your quote in a Fab Shadow reply... Either way I dont care.

BTW, Poo Poo, Pee Pee are funnies. If you are offended then thats ok. If you keep coming back with those same old tiresome replies of "school yard talk or drivel" or that Im "boring" than perhaps that is a sure sign that this is all you've got, and Im not interested.

Have a shitty day faggot!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

What does Carmine think, BT?
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

who da fak is Carmine?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

you think Im carmine??? nah... lol thats an insult to him and me. More me.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

and I thought you weren't gay? I guess pussies were optional when you were born huh?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

and what the fak are you doing? Your best Sammy Fagar impression? You win man.. You win... Just put the guitar down and nobody has to get hurt.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              and I thought you weren't gay? I guess pussies were optional when you were born huh?
                              Who Dat?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Seeny...

He's a flaming fudge-packer dont ya know?

Comment

Working...