X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I love that wiggles pic!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BT, you had Seen on ignore on here? LOL. Talk about being a pussy.

I await your next "take your dad's dick out of your ass" homophobic rant.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Zzzz.... Theres one pussy here. Those are your vagina slugs dripping out of your short shorts Bretts... Not mine. Need a mirror?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Seriously, stop posting pictures of yourself, it's embarrassing. Quick better put Seen back on ignore wuss.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            BT, you had Seen on ignore on here? LOL. Talk about being a pussy.

I await your next "take your dad's dick out of your ass" homophobic rant.
            you...like Spermbath, await for my replies because you secretly love it when ANYONE replies to you. Get it right. I said your Dadas fingers. Not dick. Dont misquote.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

actually I forgot he was on ignore tool. Its called power. Not being a wuss. Its being able to turn off, or shoe away flies, when convienient.

and Umm... if Im a wuss, i guess you are calling Flappo a wuss too? You ARE a fucking moron. lol

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Everyone replies to me because I'm smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like me. Jealous fucker.

People reply to you because you're so easy to wind up. Soon we can just start typing your replies for you, the same five $.02 insults.
                Last edited by Brett; 11-02-2004, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  actually I forgot he was on ignore tool. Its called power. Not being a wuss. Its being able to turn off, or shoe away flies, when convienient.

and Umm... if Im a wuss, i guess you are calling Flappo a wuss too? You ARE a fucking moron. lol
                  What the fuck does Flappo have to do with you being a 100% pussy and putting Seen on ignore?

Like I give a shit who Flappo has on ignore. If he was smart, he'd have your stupid ass on ignore that's for sure.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

What the fuck does Flappo have to do with you being a 100% pussy and putting Seen on ignore?

Like I give a shit who Flappo has on ignore. If he was smart, he'd have your stupid ass on ignore that's for sure.
                    well that made sense. If Flappo had me on ignore that would make sense, but if I have someone on ignore Im a pussy? Gotcha! Go play at the links retard.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Everyone replies to me because I'm smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like me. Jealous fucker.

People reply to you because you're so easy to wind up. Soon we can just start typing your replies for you, the same five $.02 insults.
                      I think my .02 cent insults are far more entertaining than your 1994 Stuart Smally SNL routine.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

sure glad your not getting wound up though! LOL

breathe man... breathe.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

well that made sense. If Flappo had me on ignore that would make sense, but if I have someone on ignore Im a pussy? Gotcha! Go play at the links retard.
                          Again, who cares what Flappo does? What you need a fucking hand here too pussy? Flappo come help this pussy out, he's crying for help.

Yes it would make sense if EVERYONE had you on ignore because you're a fucking bore. When you put people on ignore it's because you're a wuss, and/or the truth probably hurts.

Basically there is a double-standard because you're a dope. Figure it out now dummy?

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think my .02 cent insults are far more entertaining than your 1994 Stuart Smally SNL routine.
                            Wow you spotted that? Gee I thought I was being so clever and original.

Man you're dumb.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

If I bore you.... STOP REPLYING MORON!

Comment

Working...