• Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      I can play two Van Hagar songs. Well, excluding the solos note for note.
      which 2?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Look at the guys stare.........."Oh fuck I want you to take the Argos hat off slowly........now tie your mullet back.........yeah........."
        LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a transcript:

guwapo_cocker: Yeah, the argos hat is now...off.
        gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Awesome. What should I call you?
        guwapo_cocker: Call me Roy.
        gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Okay Roy. I'm Merle.
        guwapo_cocker: Before I tie my mullet up and slide out of my amazing tank top, I wanted to know if you'd meet me for a beer on Friday, Merle.

ECCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You guys are killing me! Max you can play the entire Van Hagar and Sammy catalog, stop playing dude. You told me you played the entire VOA album on a kazoo at your wedding!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            which 2?
            Black and Blue and Cabo Wabo.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Sorry, I didn't read your whole conversation. You guys talking guitar solos?

I'm a drummer/singer...not a guitarist. When it comes to guitar songs, wouldn't TOP JIMMY probably be a tough one to learn? That intro and some of the other guitar work sounds a little tricky to me.
              Top Jimmy I never tried... But now that I think of it, yeah that would be a tough fucker. Fast. Light Up the Sky, Outta Love Again? Wow. Give me a few more years...Then maybe I can match an Edward classic or two like those.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

This thread is killing me!!! I'm fucking crying from laughing so hard.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Black and Blue and Cabo Wabo.
                  I can do the deep parts to Black and Blue. Thats about it. Ive never heard Cabo Wabo. Thats on Ou812? I never really cared for the Hagar years, but when it comes to guitars I think i will have to give this shit a second listen to.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Top Jimmy I never tried... But now that I think of it, yeah that would be a tough fucker. Fast. Light Up the Sky, Outta Love Again? Wow. Give me a few more years...Then maybe I can match an Edward classic or two like those.
                    God, I can't even imagine what it would be like to play OUTTA LOVE AGAIN. Hell, on drums I'd be struggling with that one (though I could pull it off barely...it's actually just the speed that is threatening).
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I never really cared for the Hagar years,
                      Translation- Not only do I worship every note, I want to have Hagars child!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a transcript:

guwapo_cocker: Yeah, the argos hat is now...off.
                        gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Awesome. What should I call you?
                        guwapo_cocker: Call me Roy.
                        gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Okay Roy. I'm Merle.
                        guwapo_cocker: Before I tie my mullet up and slide out of my amazing tank top, I wanted to know if you'd meet me for a beer on Friday, Merle.

ECCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        C'mon, give it a rest man. Im telling you that you are way off in your description of him. I met him and had beer with him and he was fucking cool. Plain and simple. What you say about him is coming from anger, nothing more. he's not fat, balding or gay. jesus, you guys need a hobby.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I can do the deep parts to Black and Blue. Thats about it. Ive never heard Cabo Wabo. Thats on Ou812? I never really cared for the Hagar years, but when it comes to guitars I think i will have to give this shit a second listen to.
                          As GUWAPO has already pointed out, I do think there were certain guitar tracks from those years that had some great playing (pity about the awful singing). BLACK 'N' BLUE sounds simple to me...but it's a good riff and the solo has that CVH sound to it. Again, too bad the song is ruined by horrible lyrics and awfully bad 80s singing.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

God, I can't even imagine what it would be like to play OUTTA LOVE AGAIN. Hell, on drums I'd be struggling with that one (though I could pull it off barely...it's actually just the speed that is threatening).
                            Yeah Ed's work on that entire album, along with Al's is stellar.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

guwapo_cocker: Merle, does you like the outdoors?
                              gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Sure do Roy.
                              guwapo_cocker: There's a hill behind my trailor
                              gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: You got beer?
                              guwapo_cocker: Sure do and LOTS of rodents and KY jelly......
                              gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: I'm sooooo there Roy
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                Translation- Not only do I worship every note, I want to have Hagars child!
                                LMAO! Don't make me pull my cock out and beat you on the forehead Bill. Don't make me....

Comment

Working...