Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

How old is the dirt that we are talking about here?

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      I'm quite happy with myself just the way I am.
      The secret to happiness.
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        How old is the dirt that we are talking about here?
        thirty something
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          thirty something
          The prime of life.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

thats right!
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I would like to say A Big Thanks to ALinChainz and Teddy Boy for showing me The David Lee Roth site.Roth on Brothers.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                I would like to say A Big Thanks to ALinChainz and Teddy Boy for showing me The David Lee Roth site.Roth on Brothers.
                You know it Dan.

Nice to know that people in New Zealand know how to Roth & Roll.

Comment

• Figs
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

God bless us, every one!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    I admire teachers a lot. It's a noble profession. You can really make a difference.
                    See what I mean. Got this email this morning coincidentally:

One day a teacher asked her students to list the names of the other
                    > students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between
                    > each name.
                    >
                    > Then she told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about
                    > each of their classmates and write it down.
                    >
                    > It took the remainder of the class period to finish their assignment,
                    > and as the students left the room, each one handed in the papers.
                    >
                    > That Saturday, the teacher wrote down the name of each student on a
                    > separate sheet of paper, and listed what everyone else had said about
                    > that individual.
                    >
                    > On Monday she gave each student his or her list. Before long, the
                    > entire class was smiling. "Really?" she heard whispered. "I never knew

> that I meant anything to anyone!" and, "I didn't know others liked me
                    > so much," were most of the comments.
                    >
                    > No one ever mentioned those papers in class again. She never knew if
                    > they discussed them after class or with their parents, but it didn't

> matter. The exercise had accomplished its purpose. The students were
                    > happy with themselves and one another. That group of students moved
                    > on.
                    >
                    > Several years later, one of the students was killed in Viet Nam and
                    > his teacher attended the funeral of that special student. She had
                    > never seen a serviceman in a military coffin before. He looked so
                    > handsome, so mature.
                    >
                    > The church was packed with his friends. One by one those who loved him

> took a last walk by the coffin. The teacher was the last one to bless
                    > the coffin.
                    >
                    > As she stood there, one of the soldiers who acted as pallbearer came
                    > up to her. "Were you Mark's math teacher?" he asked. She nodded:
                    > "yes." Then he said: "Mark talked about you a lot."
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > After the funeral, most of Mark's former classmates went together to a

> luncheon. Mark's mother and father were there, obviously waiting to
                    > speak with his teacher.
                    >
                    > "We want to show you something," his father said, taking a wallet out

> of his pocket. "They found this on Mark when he was killed. We thought

> you might recognize it."
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook

> paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times.
                    > The teacher knew without looking that the papers were the ones on
                    > which she had listed all the good things each of Mark's classmates had

> said about him.
                    >
                    > "Thank you so much for doing that," Mark's mother said. "As you can
                    > see, Mark treasured it."
                    >
                    > All of Mark's former classmates started to gather around. Charlie
                    > smiled rather sheepishly and said, "I still have my list. It's in the
                    > top drawer of my desk at home."
                    >
                    >
                    > Chuck's wife said, "Chuck asked me to put his in our wedding album."
                    >
                    > "I have mine too," Marilyn said. "It's in my diary."
                    >
                    > Then Vicki, another classmate, reached into her pocketbook, took out
                    > her wallet and showed her worn and frazzled list to the group. "I

> carry this with me at all times," Vicki said and without batting an
                    > eyelash, she continued: "I think we all saved our lists."
                    >
                    > That's when the teacher finally sat down and cried. She cried for Mark

> and for all his friends who would never see him again.
                    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                      Yes!

I am the Mutha superior!

Well, speaking from experience he is the Mutha...

I taught CCD (Catholic Child Development) for years at church.

And also did staff relief in the psyche ward...(SOAP charts) l. What the pt. SAID, 2. What I OBSERVED 3. How the patient ACTED, (hyper, sluggish, flat) 4. What I PERCEIVED about the pt.

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

you're such a grate woman , im amazed they aint made you a saint yet

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

teachers are a load of fucking losers

george bernard shaw no less said , and i quote

'those who can , do.. those who can't , teach'

'nuff said

Comment

• lms2

Teaching is a nobel profession... but unfortunately, not all teachers are good teachers.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                              Teaching is a nobel profession... but unfortunately, not all teachers are good teachers.
                              Absolutely.

Good teachers should remember what was good and what was bad about THEIR teachers.
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                                teachers are a load of fucking losers

george bernard shaw no less said , and i quote

'those who can , do.. those who can't , teach'

'nuff said
                                ...and those who cant teach learn photoshop and spend their late nights spamming internet message boards...
                                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...