• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I was referring to myself you idiot!!!!

If I get the "pink slip" as a moderator, then fucking fine!!!! I'll LIVE!!! I will NOT write a pathetic "goodbye" speech and I'll both still keep posting, remain myself and be relentless as EVER!!!!

Also, if I'm out of some "loop" then I don't wan't to be in said "loop" anyway!!!!

I know who I like, who are friends and who like me. It's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD for goodness sakes. Sure, I cause some trouble, have fun but it keeps shit entertaining, eh?

At the end of the day, there are only a select FEW of which I actually give shit about.

You're still here? Theres no loop important enough to keep you away. Unless of course the loop is about you. But either way, it's just a messege board right? So who cares what others think.
    Its just sad that the friend you protect isn't smart enough to keep his trap shut. I mean, you know it, and I know it. That statement about an attack on Pojo and Pana? C'mon, Max, keep that bitch on a leash... Jesus Christ, you dont need an idiot pulling you down the shitter with you. Regardless of him being your friend or not. He buries himself and at least 3 other people everythime he posts. Doesn't look good for his defenders. I know you are a smart guy. All kidding aside. I know you are. You may wanna PM your friend and tell him if he's gonna open his mouth about bullshit like that, it would be smart on his part not to use names, cause eventually it all comes back to bite ya on the ass. (between you and me though, I think he likes that)
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      I was referring to myself you idiot!!!!

If I get the "pink slip" as a moderator, then fucking fine!!!! I'll LIVE!!!
      I doubt you'll get a pink slip. LOL I only know of 2 mods who were ever asked to step down.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Take your prima donna behavior and remember that your authority extends to Mr. Jack Shit these days. One second you're telling me that you KNOW that MAX and I are about to be taken out of this site, the next you tell me that maybe we can be civil again?

Now if you are insinuating I was Tommy Vu, then you really lose your credibility. I wasn't. I was RED ROCK. That is well known. Why don't you get one of your three mod friends to do an IP check for you?

Second, I could give a fuck about being civil with you. I have no interest in that whatsoever. I don't need to backpedal anything. I am afraid of nothing. But I know what I was told about you. I also know who I talked to about it already, moron. I have nothing to prove to you. I also know that you tried to attack me with PETE and GUWAPO for little reason, idiot. I don't care if you prefer the old Rikk. I don't care if you think I was writing a Hallmark card. I don't care if your dick gets caught in a blender and you're forced to imagine what it's like to masturbate for the rest of your life, staring at FLAPPO's interpretation of your hobbies, tears in your eyes.

I didn't bring back that thread of yours, but I still posted in it, just as you fucking attacked me three months ago for no reason.

Now have a nice day. I'll take it to PM, if you want to. I have nothing to hide, but maybe the Webbiestake your prima donna behavior and remember that your authority extends to Mr. Jack Shit these days. One second you're telling me that you KNOW that MAX and I are about to be taken out of this site, the next you tell me that maybe we can be civil again? are tired of reading this bullshit?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Take your prima donna behavior and remember that your authority extends to Mr. Jack Shit these days. One second you're telling me that you KNOW that MAX and I are about to be taken out of this site, the next you tell me that maybe we can be civil again?

Now if you are insinuating I was Tommy Vu, then you really lose your credibility. I wasn't. I was RED ROCK. That is well known. Why don't you get one of your three mod friends to do an IP check for you?

Second, I could give a fuck about being civil with you. I have no interest in that whatsoever. I don't need to backpedal anything. I am afraid of nothing. But I know what I was told about you. I also know who I talked to about it already, moron. I have nothing to prove to you. I also know that you tried to attack me with PETE and GUWAPO for little reason, idiot. I don't care if you prefer the old Rikk. I don't care if you think I was writing a Hallmark card. I don't care if your dick gets caught in a blender and you're forced to imagine what it's like to masturbate for the rest of your life, staring at FLAPPO's interpretation of your hobbies, tears in your eyes.

I didn't bring back that thread of yours, but I still posted in it, just as you fucking attacked me three months ago for no reason.

Now have a nice day. I'll take it to PM, if you want to. I have nothing to hide, but maybe the Webbiestake your prima donna behavior and remember that your authority extends to Mr. Jack Shit these days. One second you're telling me that you KNOW that MAX and I are about to be taken out of this site, the next you tell me that maybe we can be civil again? are tired of reading this bullshit?

Im sorry what? My dick was caught in a blender and I was forced to.... string some words together in a lame attempt at sounding cool....

Did you notice you repeated yourself like 3 times in that post? Zzzz.

Cool, I have a nick name. Mr Jack Shit. LOL Oh Rikk, someday we'll all look back and laugh. Well not you of course. You'll still be all angry that you were caught in one more of your lies... Go to sleep Rikk. Rest up. Im sure you have a busy holiday season ahead. we all do. Merry Fuck you and a Happy suck my balls! You silly faggy you.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

BT,

I WARNED you (regarding a certain somebody) many miles back in the "good old days" what would eventually happen here, as I did with Pete.

Hence, WHAT HAS HAPPENED? I also know that the higher powers were also warned by someone else. Well, the prophecy came true. Why? Well, some of you buy the crap when history speaks for itself. Unfortunately, there are a ton of us who have witnessed the cancer first hand and OVER and OVER again. THIS is why so many of us fight!!! The "cancer" destroys boards, friendships and trust.

All started by someone who doesn't even like Roth on a Roth board? Go figure?

Nonetheless, ALL OF YOU WERE GIVEN A FAIR WARNING!!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Okay, but that war has been left behind. For me, it's over. I have a nice Christmas truce that I intend to stick to.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

man it seems cold in here
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Okay, but that war has been left behind. For me, it's over. I have a nice Christmas truce that I intend to stick to.
                  Shit,

I just said EXACTLY the same thing just a few days ago?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Merry Christmas, you fucker!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

she got a rainbow that touches her shoulder
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

BT, I am the one who has the story about the POJO and Pmark thing. I'm sorry if this creates friction but Rikk you are NOT telling this the way it was told to you. You're blowing it out of proportion. There was NO attack planned and neither BT or Guwapo were in on it. Simply put... Pete told me that he wanted to take their places. One day it was Pojo and another day it was Pmark. He sent me the Mod thread and wanted me to say that POJO sent it to me. He didn't, Pete did... The end... If you have a PM from me saying something different. Post it...

Max, we had peace until DG made a snide post about me... I rebutted as snidley and you blew a gasket! Sorry, Kissing your girlfreinds ass is not part of the peace. If someone says something shitty to me, i have a right to respond.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

FAB, no worries. It's not just about that, and it's not all quoted from you.

Anyway, if BT wasn't involved in any POJO and P-MARK thing, no problem. But he should have known better than to get involved with PETE's insanity. Anyway, that's ancient history now. I was serious about the "Christmas peace" thing.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
                            Commando
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            again, you said I tried to stir shit about Pana and Pojo, BOTH good friends of mine...Please tell me where I did this or what was said...Go ahead. Im waiting. Oh, I know, you are too busy now right?
                            Nooooo............You mean Rikk would suggest something that might not be based in reality??? I'm fucking shocked, dude. Really. Speechless.
                            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• aesop
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              I guess we should just be happy he can spell "Blah"?
                              LMMFAO!!!!
                              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Lookie!!!!

ASSHOP and BT are the new Beavis and Buttholes of the Army!!!!

Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uhu huh uh uh huh................
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...