X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Personally, I like women that aren't missing teeth as well.

All kidding aside, there are basic rules of hygiene that apply to everyone and EVERY-FUCKING-DAY!!!!

Armpits, asshole, crotch and teeth must be thoroughly cleaned at least once a day!!! No exceptions to the rule.
    Why are you casting dispursion at me? I brush my teeth every day. Shampoo my hair every day, and take a bath every day. I also iron my clothes every day, and wear clean clothes and undies. And use that DEGREE deodrant that kicks in when I get excited. I wash my clothes in Gain detergent and Gain fabric softener. I keep my underarms and legs shaved and wipe correctly...if it is any of your business.

As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree.

Comment

• Model Citizen
      Full On Cocktard
      • Dec 2004

Thank you for the quote
      "As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree."-Katydid

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

Pretty soon my Katydidisms will catch up with Dave's Rothisms....Ha

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Katydid
          Why are you casting dispursion at me? I brush my teeth every day. Shampoo my hair every day, and take a bath every day. I also iron my clothes every day, and wear clean clothes and undies. And use that DEGREE deodrant that kicks in when I get excited. I wash my clothes in Gain detergent and Gain fabric softener. I keep my underarms and legs shaved and wipe correctly...if it is any of your business.

As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree.
          Ok, I located the problem... You should be using THIS!

NOw as for your second paragraph... I have met ALOT of the people on this site and I have to say, The ROTH/CVH fan base seems to be a pretty professional crowd! So what if were alcoholic pot smoking hethens!

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

...we're professional alcoholic pot smoking hethens!

...BTW does that mean that we only smoke the good shit, drink good liquor, and have high standards (at leasts appearance-wise lol) for whom we choose to be seen with? If so, I'm in!
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh yes, only the best will do!

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                don't play hard to get katy , drop those bloomers

drop those bloomers now !

and show me your chocolate starfish of luuuuurve !!!
                I'll drop ya... and stop that winking...

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

I CAN SEE THE SHEEP PEN NEEDS DIRECTION...

MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP IS THE THING THAT WILL WORK ON THOSE THAT ARE INCORRIGIBLE.

I SAY LEAVE IT IN HITCHWORLD WHERE I AM MOD.

THAT WAY THE SHEEP PED MODS CAN COME OVER AND GET SPIRITUAL HELP TO DEAL WITH THOSE THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH.

SOME MIGHT NEED TO BE SENTENCED TO MY AA ANONYMOUS PROGRAM, OR JUST ME COME OVER ON SUNDAY AND POST SUNDAY BIBLE VERSES. THAT WAY I CAN CATCH UP WITH THE PEN IN VIEWS...PLUS I'LL GUARANTEE YOU MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP WILL NOT FAIL. I MIGHT NEED ALinCHAINZ TO WORK WITH ME AS HE DOES IN THE WALL ON THIS...

AND FOR THOSE WONDERING...I HAVE ALL KINDS OF OLD ONE OF A KIND ANTIQUE DAVID LEE ROTH TAPES WHICH I PLAY EVERYTIME I GO SOMEPLACE IN MY TRUCK. I ALSO KNOW WHERE TO GO WHEN MY SS COMES THRU TO GET ORIGINAL ALBUMS AND EVERYTHING.

ALSO IF I MIGHT SUGGEST IF THAT DON'T WORK TO SENTENCE THEM TO LISTENING TO DLR RADIO AROUND THE CLOCK TO BRAINWASH THEM.

why don't you make a katydid pen

this way you could be the only one who post in it
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

if only

Comment

• Jickson
                      Groupie
                      • Oct 2004

I VOTE FLAPPO INTO THE SHEEP PEN WITH COUNSELLING ON THE SIDE IN MY BIBLE BOOTCAMP. HE NEEDS TO RESPECT DAVID LEE ROTH AND GOD....AND KATYDID.

AND HE MUST NEVER AGAIN WRITE A SUICIDE NOTE AND ATTACH PHIL THE STALKERS NAME TO IT.

OR HACK JOE ROGAN'S WEBSITE, OR THAT WILL BE ANOTHER STAY IN THE SHEEP PEN.
                      Isn't Flappo from Finland? The bible won't do him any good, just give him some vodka and full spectrum lightbulb, then he can go on worshiping Odin...

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

hack joe rogan's website ?

wtf has phil been saying about me ??

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

Sunday Bible Readings in Katydid's Bible Bootcamp

Dispositions of a True Follower of Chirst
                          CHRIST:
                          MY CHILD, if you want to be a true follower of Mine, gain control over your blind selfishness. Many never enjoy My friendship and love because they never really try to reach Me. they pay too much attention to their unreasoning natural desires and blind human appetites.
                          2. Your unreasoning nature wants more than what is necessary. In order to become the master of your life, rid yourself of all unnecessary desires. Learn to live with less, and you will have more time for Me.
                          3. The more you surrender to your human desires, the more you will be distracted from Me. The secret of union with Me lies in separating yourself from as much as possible in this life.
                          4. Turn your back on whatever threatens to come between you and Me. Indeed, be ready to abandon any person or thing which does not in some way help you become a better man. Your earthly life is so very short. Do not waste any of it.
                          5. If only you will make the effort, I shall help you to rise above earthly distractions. My greace will give you a keen appreciation of My greatness, goodness, and love. It will also fill your heart with a higher love and a heavenly peace. You will learn to prefer My Will to your own, and the world will no longer seem so all important to you.

THINK:
                          This brief lesson contains the secret of great perfection and peace. If I do not have Christ's peace, it is because I have not dared to follow His teaching. I ought to let His words guide me in my daily activities. My moods, feelings, and desires will be good for me only if I control them and direct them as Jesus commands. why do I waste precious time with things that are unnecessary, things which fail to improve my daily life? As I rise higher in perfection, I will see the foolishness of many things which now have power to sway and attract me.

PRAY:
                          My Jesus, light of the world, be the light of my soul, so that I may never again go astray in the darkness of worldly desires and blind self-deception. Let me be brave enough to abandon any person or thing which leads me away from You in my daily life. I want to look to Your Will before following my natural desires. You know what is good for me. I want to follow Your wisdom in everything I do throughout the day. I beg You for strength to follow Your Will when it leads me toward what I dislike or fear. O Jesus, be my light and my strength. Amen.

All my threads in hitchWORLD are no longer on the board, and everyday I work and put these in MY DAILY BREAD only to have them deleted by someone. I hope the person who is deleting them pays in Hell...

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

nice christian attitude

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jickson
                              Isn't Flappo from Finland? The bible won't do him any good, just give him some vodka and full spectrum lightbulb, then he can go on worshiping Odin... [/QUOTE

Perhaps he's Golden Awe, also? He was bragging yesterday that his grandpa was in the black arts...naming names he prayed to.

Bragging about being a gay boy.

I suppose if the David Lee Roth Army has sold it's soul to the Devil they might as well start worshiping Odin too...

Sesh also worships Satan and is into beastility.

Comment

• Katydid
                                I am a Giant CUNT
                                • Apr 2004

I say leave my Daily Bread in David Lee Roth Army...then if Flappo, Sesh and all the gay boys come and post filth, ban them...Unless you want to side with the devil worshipers.

My threads have been hung up a couple weeks. Sesh is editing out all my posts. Either him, Al, or MAX who have taken it upon themselves to side with the devil worshipers. MAX said he owned Flappo "a favor" so he wants me to keep quiet.

WELL I OWE FLAPPO A FAVOR MYSELF...TO EXPOSE HIM FOR THE TRASH JACK KIRBY 1984 HE IS...A NOBODY...

Comment

Working...