• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    My point, and my point all along, is that Rikk goes around

bitch slapping people for doing it, while he is doing it himself

at another site.

That is all!!
    I've never seen Rikki attack anybody unless they've slandered Dave, as have I done as well. I'll debate the clear superiority of CVH over VHagie articulately, as long as they approach with a little reverence and respect for Dave and his accomplishments, which few SHEEP TROLLS ever do.

I could give a shit if somebody owns a Hagarita album. I've seen Rikk debate people on CVH vs. VHagie, but never out-and-out rip someone's head off unless they troll their anti-Dave shit cliches'. But this site is about celebrating CVH & Dave over Van Hagar, not about hunting people down and checking their Classic VH credentials. These ages-old flame wars get old. And so do the agendas, which have little to do with Roth or Hagar for that matter. It's more about turf and control masked as 'legitimacy' and I'm sick of it.

If Lou wants to have a Katydid lovefest and use her to spam other posters out of here fine, he's entitled to his opinion. If he want's to make fantasy banning hit lists--fine! But I'm gonna' call him out for his hypocrisy and chicken shit vendetta agenda.

I really find it interesting that Lou was not only defending Katydid, but was standing up for Joe THUNDER against the vicious Loungemachine on the same day? That, among other things, really makes me wonder what it is that Lou wants, and I really don't think it's a quality fan site. It really makes me wonder how the hell he ever became a MOD!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-15-2005, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Nick, I have tears in my eyes. That was the most eloquent and beautiful post I've ever read.

A shitload of lossless FLAC OU812 tour boots coming your way!:p
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I've never seen Rikki attack anybody unless they've slandered Dave,
        Show me one place I have ever slandered Dave...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Nick, I have tears in my eyes. That was the most eloquent and beautiful post I've ever read.

A shitload of lossless FLAC OU812 tour boots coming your way!:p
          Make sure you get me the "Monsters of Rock" show form Rich (now Ralph Wilson) Stadium in Orchard Park, NY since I did see VHagie in 1988.

The highlight of the show was that Sam's mic kept cutting out, making the concert far more enjoyable.

He said he was going to stick the defective mic up "some roadies' ass," but then again, the roadies were used to being anally violated by Sammy.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            Show me one place I have ever slandered Dave...
            I am not sure that is the basis of both of your 'issues.'

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Make sure you get me the "Monsters of Rock" show form Rich (now Ralph Wilson) Stadium in Orchard Park, NY since I did see VHagie in 1988.

The highlight of the show was that Sam's mic kept cutting out, making the concert far more enjoyable.

He said he was going to stick the defective mic up "some roadies' ass," but then again, the roadies were used to being anally violated by Sammy.
              I have a few pics from that show of audience members being comforted after the encore, during which Hagar's mic didn't cut out at all. It was quite upsetting. Here are the pics:

Wow...must have been tough.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Reverberator
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Aug 2004

I seem to remember something about pure urine ...
                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                the chazzers are so lucky
                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That's some sad shit.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

I have a few pics from that show of audience members being comforted after the encore, during which Hagar's mic didn't cut out at all. It was quite upsetting. Here are the pics:

the groupies waiting 'round back weren't much better!
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's a good thing that certain smokey aromas were swirling around me, making me mellow and paranoid, otherwise it would have been ugly(er).

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It's a good thing that certain smokey aromas were swirling around me, making me mellow and paranoid, otherwise it would have been ugly(er).
                          I don't know. The woman in the first pic I posted looks pretty cute...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Man Ive been reading all this shit, and I gots to say "EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED". Shit, Im friends with this guy, who's pissed at that girl, who likes this other broad that everyone hates... LOL The only thing I dont like about Lou is his peddling of bit torrent files. I knew he was a Van Hagar fan, back in the day, but that never bothered me. I didn't know Pleasure Dome or Dreams were top hits for him, but hey... It's sorta like finding out your best buds gay. Since I know so many people here, from either lengthy conversations or one time post replies, it makes it difficult to keep up with who hates me or who Im not supposed to talk to, so I think I'll just be friendly to all. Except Flappo. He'll always be my little semi-retarded friend.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This photo was taken in the parking lot after the VHagie set was over.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Why does she keep saying I'm GAR? I'm tired of telling her I'm not... Where did she get THAT idea?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...