X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
    Wouldn't a troll be someone who posts a pic of themselves, only to cover their face with their chubby hand?
    What's the sotry cockbite?

First off, you have no clue to what she looks like, so you are way off.

2nd, weren't you going to give me Minto's phone number, you lying asshole?

And a troll would be someone claiming tobe someone they are not and pretending on a message board, like you Joey.

See, you are nobody but a faggot ass, fairytale-telling blowhole who cannot prove one claim and when you try, you look like a bhigger idiot.

Class dismissed Joey Ghetto.

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      Insecure?

You are a 60 year old hag who posts religious bullshit at a DAVID LEE ROTH website becuase you crave attention and have said more than once that it is your "therapy". And that your MARRIED last name was Roth.

How would you know anything about being a wife or mother when your husband left you and your kids left you, alcholics and doing drugs. Your daughter died trying to get away. She obviously ran into the wrong people, where were you?

My husband and I had an eyeware manufacturing company with distributors in every state in US, and several foreign countries. I divorced my husband. My daughter was trying to help someone she went to school with in junior high a couple months. She cleaned a place he was going to move into. She become afraid of him, then wouldn't have anymore to do with him. Withen the week he chased her down and murdered her. No one knew his background. He moved to NC from FL. He had murdered his little sister when he was 15. His mother came home and her neck was in the window.

She was living in one side of a duplex apt. with her dad and step mother living in the other. She was 21 and on her own. Her dad owned the duplex.

You claim that you and your husband worked your own company, etc. Were you at home then?

Yes we worked together in the corp 81-89...had other businesses also. He told me he was going to have an affair with the 24 year old and was going to car auctions, etc. with her. Staying out at the farm...I was staying at the house in town. After me staying with him thru Guillian Barre Syndrome and nursing him back to health. He was sick with high blood pressure, migraines, etc. our whole married life. My divorcing him and his remarriage still didn't make him happy or well...He was a miserable person.

You make me sick.

You are obviously not happy here and no one wants you here, leave.

You seem to think you know so much, but that you can't comprehend.

You could die tomorrow and no one here would miss you, how would we like that?

A lot.

All that was none of any of your business, just more ammo for you to use against me.

I prided myself on being a good wife and mother. My husband and children was the most important thing in my life.
      Ed and I remained friends until his death. He'd call and we would talk. He tried to divorce her and get back with me, but all trust was gone...

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

KATYPIG---

You gonna fucking reply to me you fat sloth?

DLR7884
        ?
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Katy....

Would it upset you if I were to call you a wigger?

DLR7884
          ?
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Katydid
            I am a Giant CUNT
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            Indeed!! And now I see you here spouting off about it? I told you to keep this shit quiet!! Don't make me re-consider your mod status, KAT.

Plus, I've already been displeased. Last time you cooked dinner for LUMBERGH and myself, you were wearing panties. You know this won't do. The rule is, mod job for a month, cookies to last me that long. Bad cookies? Get your clothes off and get in the kitchen. That means naked. No more of this panty stuff...even if you were wearing the Stars and Stripes panties I gave you as a reward for modding well in February.

Why didn't you just give her some Canadian leaf panties? Or trailer trash barbie panties?

Shape up, ALLY!

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

And then we'd have to put up with you full time.

Great, just great.

You know, I would like a couple alterations done to that maid uniform, and I could have sworn I saw some streaks on that kitchen floor the last time.

I'm keeping my cool for now ... but I think some re-focus, and shaping up is in order.

I'd just mop the floor with you. Then throw you in the washer with Two on a Bomber .

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                You always pretend you have an imaginary dress on so that you don't feel as bad for what we're making you do. So, in return, we make you curtsy.

BTW, next time, even the imaginary dress goes. Let's just say we're laying down the law for those that defend KATYDID.

Is that some more of your "Fantasy Power Trip" thingy?

AND THIS GOES FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DEFEND HER!!! YOU'VE SEEN WHAT'S BECOME OF ALLY FOR DEFENDING KATY!!! THIS GOES FOR ANYONE...though I won't be asking any of the guys to cook dinner naked...though BILL probably will ask them on his own time.

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  Katy....

Would it upset you if I were to call you a wigger?

DLR7884
                  ?

Would it upset you if I called you that? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

He fantacizes that he is Peter Peter Pumpkin eater...

I think Pumpkin Bob was a "fantasy" put down.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by showjoeyourtits
                      Wouldn't a troll be someone who posts a pic of themselves, only to cover their face with their chubby hand?
                      Sounds like she better be covering her chubby ass.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

KATY, your hawk's name is Francis and he watches over the skulls of the medusa.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

I was upset and mad for awhile when Ally Kat threw me out of NON into the dump. I realized she was just insuring her job as a Mod. Trying to stay in other Mods and Webmasters good graces. (A Capricorn trait by the way)

Al is a Capricorn also and a few others...they can't help themselves for selling out others for their own benefit.

My ex's wife was a Capricorn. What she couldn't gamble away she sold. Sold the business and moved as soon as he was dropped in the ground from OK back to NC and bought herself a nice place on the lake. Draws her SS from her first dead husband. Our sons got nothing.

I told them to let her have it all. They agreed...

So excuse me if I feel a tad bitter right now at all Capricorns in general.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                            Sounds like she better be covering her chubby ass.
                            Go hump a cactus, ya cunt.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I was upset and mad for awhile when Ally Kat threw me out of NON into the dump. I realized she was just insuring her job as a Mod. Trying to stay in other Mods and Webmasters good graces. (A Capricorn trait by the way)

Al is a Capricorn also and a few others...they can't help themselves for selling out others for their own benefit.

My ex's wife was a Capricorn. What she couldn't gamble away she sold. Sold the business and moved as soon as he was dropped in the ground from OK back to NC and bought herself a nice place on the lake. Draws her SS from her first dead husband. Our sons got nothing.

I told them to let her have it all. They agreed...

So excuse me if I feel a tad bitter right now at all Capricorns in general.
                              The problem with you and your dead husband is that they buried the wrong one, ya cunt.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Don't worry. I won't ask you to cook for anyone naked. In fact, the thought of you being naked makes me so sick that I want to kill someone.

Where's GAYAPO?
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...