X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Katy is a fucking moron who makes accusations without a shred fact or thought.

And with that beard, she looks like KATYDUDE.

Get a phone that isn't at the top of a telephone pole outside your trailer.
    No AL. I won't clean your floors anymore with that attitude.

Leave Katydid alone!
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

God, our Father, in a wonderful way you guide the work of angels and men. May those who serve you constantly in heaven keep our lives safe from all harm on earth. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen

Guardian Angel Prayer

The Lord will send his angels to accompany you and to guide you safely on your way.

Blessed be God who sent his angels to rescue his faithful servants.

"See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Be attentive to him and heed his voice.'

God our Father, in your loving providence you send your holy angels to watch over us. Hear our prayers, defend us always by their progeciton and let us share your life with them forever.

A reading form Revelations 8: 3-4
      An angel came in holding a censer of gold. He took his place at the altar of incense and was given large amounts of incense to deposit on the altar of gold in front of the throne, together withthe prayers of all of God's holy ones. From the angel's hand the smoke of the incense went up before GOd, and with it the prayers of God's people.

The angels carry out God's will. Let us pray that we too may listen carefully for his voice and hear his call.

O God, you make your angels messengers of your marvelous works, help us to proclaim your wonderful deeds to people.

The angels unceasingly proclaim that you are holy and exalted, may your people on earth join their voices to the angelic song of praise.

You command your angels to watch over your servants in all their ways, guide those who are traveling and bring them home safely in joy and in peace.

You gave the angels the mission of annoouncing peace to all and inspire counsels of peace in the hearts of leaders and people of all nations.

When you send forth the angels to gather together your chosen people from every corner of the earth, do not let them pass over any of your children, but bring them all to the unending gladness of your kingdom.

St. Michael the Archangel
      St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and may you Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast unto hell, Satan and all the fallen angels, who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

The Archangel Gabriel
      Oh, blessed Archangel Gabriel, We beseech you, to intercede for us in my necessisities at the throne of Divine Mercy, that you who made known to Mary the Mystery of the Incarnation, through your prayers and intercession in heaven, may obtain for usn the benefits of heaven that we may sing the praise of God forever in the land of the living. Amen

St. Raphael the Archangel
      Glorious Archangel Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace, guide all who journey by land, sea, and air, consoler of the afflicted and refuge of sinners: We beg you to assist us in all our needs and in the suffering of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias in his travels. We humbly pray that you will heal our infimrities of soul and body if it be for the greater glory of God. We especially ask that your angelic purity may help us to be temples of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Angels of the Lord, bless the Lord.

With one voice the choirs of angels sing their unceasing praise to the Lord. Let us join in their worship as we proclaim: Angels fo the Lord, bless the Lord.

You commanded your angels to guard us in all our ways, keep us from sin as you lead us in your path this day.

Father, the angels stand forever before your face, nourish in us a never-failing hope of coming at last into your presence.

Your children will be like the angels in heaven, grant us chastity in both mind and body.

Send Michael, the prince of the heavenly hosts to the aid of your people, may he defend them against Satan and his angels on the day of battle.

Angels of the Lord bless the Lord.

Dear God,
      Please put your white light of protection around us. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us. Never let us pretend we don't need you as the things of this world run through our brains.

Please forgive us our sins, our faults, and our failures. Please forgive us for the things we have done, and the things we have failed to do.

Thank you for our families, friends, and even our enemies...who all help us to work harder especially during Lent.

Most of all all thank you, my creator for your unconditional love...

And thank you for allowing your only begotten son to die on the cross for the sins of the world that through his blood we might be saved.

Amen.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
        God, our Father, in a wonderful way you guide the work of angels and men. May those who serve you constantly in heaven keep our lives safe from all harm on earth. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen

Guardian Angel Prayer

The Lord will send his angels to accompany you and to guide you safely on your way.

Blessed be God who sent his angels to rescue his faithful servants.

"See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared. Be attentive to him and heed his voice.'

God our Father, in your loving providence you send your holy angels to watch over us. Hear our prayers, defend us always by their progeciton and let us share your life with them forever.

A reading form Revelations 8: 3-4
        An angel came in holding a censer of gold. He took his place at the altar of incense and was given large amounts of incense to deposit on the altar of gold in front of the throne, together withthe prayers of all of God's holy ones. From the angel's hand the smoke of the incense went up before GOd, and with it the prayers of God's people.

The angels carry out God's will. Let us pray that we too may listen carefully for his voice and hear his call.

O God, you make your angels messengers of your marvelous works, help us to proclaim your wonderful deeds to people.

The angels unceasingly proclaim that you are holy and exalted, may your people on earth join their voices to the angelic song of praise.

You command your angels to watch over your servants in all their ways, guide those who are traveling and bring them home safely in joy and in peace.

You gave the angels the mission of annoouncing peace to all and inspire counsels of peace in the hearts of leaders and people of all nations.

When you send forth the angels to gather together your chosen people from every corner of the earth, do not let them pass over any of your children, but bring them all to the unending gladness of your kingdom.

St. Michael the Archangel
        St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and may you Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast unto hell, Satan and all the fallen angels, who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

The Archangel Gabriel
        Oh, blessed Archangel Gabriel, We beseech you, to intercede for us in my necessisities at the throne of Divine Mercy, that you who made known to Mary the Mystery of the Incarnation, through your prayers and intercession in heaven, may obtain for usn the benefits of heaven that we may sing the praise of God forever in the land of the living. Amen

St. Raphael the Archangel
        Glorious Archangel Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace, guide all who journey by land, sea, and air, consoler of the afflicted and refuge of sinners: We beg you to assist us in all our needs and in the suffering of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias in his travels. We humbly pray that you will heal our infimrities of soul and body if it be for the greater glory of God. We especially ask that your angelic purity may help us to be temples of the Holy Spirit. Amen

With one voice the choirs of angels sing their unceasing praise to the Lord. Let us join in their worship as we proclaim: Angels fo the Lord, bless the Lord.

You commanded your angels to guard us in all our ways, keep us from sin as you lead us in your path this day.

Father, the angels stand forever before your face, nourish in us a never-failing hope of coming at last into your presence.

Your children will be like the angels in heaven, grant us chastity in both mind and body.

Send Michael, the prince of the heavenly hosts to the aid of your people, may he defend them against Satan and his angels on the day of battle.

Angels of the Lord bless the Lord.

Dear God,
        Please put your white light of protection around us. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us. Never let us pretend we don't need you as the things of this world run through our brains.

Please forgive us our sins, our faults, and our failures. Please forgive us for the things we have done, and the things we have failed to do.

Thank you for our families, friends, and even our enemies...who all help us to work harder especially during Lent.

Most of all all thank you, my creator for your unconditional love...

And thank you for allowing your only begotten son to die on the cross for the sins of the world that through his blood we might be saved.

Amen.
        Fuck you, Katy.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• bfm
          Groupie
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Fuck you, Katy.

Fuck you aswell katy, U crack whore

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Katy, where do you get your prayers?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Katy seriously I don't think you should have said that last week in that phone call...

Whatever not my problem...

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Page 10

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Page 11.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

thread 1
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Post 2

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

page 1
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'm the 1.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            page 1
                            Okay, Al And Ally have both cracked up, too. As if it wasn't enough with Katydid's incoherent ramblings, onwards come these two knights of incoherency to plague this site with the disease of 'page-what-the-fuck' and the even more sophisticated disease of numbering their posts. Is there no end to this insanity? Am I doomed to fight alone as one after another Army site users fall beneath the devilish madness of the demon called Katydid? Am I the one truly insane? Probably so...

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

Tests revealed they told me today that I am early Diabetes, so I am having to go on a Diabetic diet, may have to go on pills. My Cholestrol was very high, so he put me on Cholestrol medicine. And he is sending me for a liver scan at the hospital. I have increased liver enzymes.

I guess I have been this way 2 years. Two years ago was when I started having those zig zag head aches and ringing ears worse...I am in danger of having a stroke or heart attack. Put me on Migraine medicine.

Also the eye dr. is going to go in and look behind my eyes into my brain next week.

Said my diet and stress probably caused this...

I have been thru a lot since 6/22/04, a fall on my back in the rain down 5 painted stairs. Both feet went out from under me. Then 9/2/04, at KFC, she had spot mopped with a mop and not put up a sign. As I emptied my tray both feet went out from under me again. Have bone spurs and pinched nerves in my back, makes my left foot and leg numb. I haven't worked since 9/2/04. Then my ex of 23 years died 9/13/04 in OK and I couldn't go to his funeral. So my bipolar came back, got back on my meds.

Finally got my SS approved. Won't be enough to live on...

Today I was in bankruptcy court for my unsecured debt ( dr. bills and credit cards).

Christians please pray for me...

Actually I dreamed of my grave a few weeks back... and my son dreamed I died in a car wreck. Said he jumped all the way out of bed screaming. My sons and I are that way. We see things... I almost did Sun. on the way to Mass, same time he dreamed it. A truck full of furniture was in my bind spot, pulled out in front of him. Saw him when he was in front of me, had to squall on my brakes and he just missed me about an inch...

I guess it would solve everyone around here's problems if I did die...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                Okay, Al And Ally have both cracked up, too. As if it wasn't enough with Katydid's incoherent ramblings, onwards come these two knights of incoherency to plague this site with the disease of 'page-what-the-fuck' and the even more sophisticated disease of numbering their posts. Is there no end to this insanity? Am I doomed to fight alone as one after another Army site users fall beneath the devilish madness of the demon called Katydid? Am I the one truly insane? Probably so...

post 284
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...