Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

That was 285, Ally... and this is 286, I guess.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
      Tests revealed they told me today that I am early Diabetes...
      I hope it kills you.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

My computer hangs up and don't show the last page sometimes. So I have to help it along. It is a pieced together job my son gave me. Lately I'll be typing and pop ups take over . One was talking and hiking my screen up from the bottom...I antivirus every couple of days then manually do it. But somehow they get back in there.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I guess it would solve everyone around here's problems if I did die...
          IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...

Katy, don't say that. You have a son right? Have you called him lately? Maybe you should...
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Wait a minute...don't tell me she's actually going to kill herself or something.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
              That was 285, Ally... and this is 286, I guess.

No, 287
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bfm
                Groupie
                • Mar 2005

“ Originally posted by Katydid

I guess it would solve everyone around here's problems if I did die... ”

Well i cant deniy it would solve myn

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I antivirus every couple of days then manually do it.
                  You manually do it? Where'd you learn?

What anti-virus stuff do you use?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

My computer hangs up and don't show the last page sometimes. So I have to help it along. It is a pieced together job my son gave me. Lately I'll be typing and pop ups take over . One was talking and hiking my screen up from the bottom...I antivirus every couple of days then manually do it. But somehow they get back in there.
                    Oh wait, that's priceless! You mean you have to help your computer by telling it which page your on by posting it? Jeesus®!

You know, I had a feeling that you were a real person... not anymore. Come on out... Hitch?

Jeesus® is a registered trademark of PussyLicker's Industries™ (PuLIn™) ©2005

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      No, 287
                      That was 291. This is 295.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        I hope it kills you.
                        What don't kill me only makes me stronger. God must believe in me an awful lot to allow Satan to put so many tests on me.

But God will never allow Satan to put more burdens on me than I can handle...

These times are when God is carrying me...there will be only one set of footprints...

And when I piss and moan the Angels in Heaven moan and groan with me...Bible says that...

Ally, I get stuff every day from Monasteries all over the world I have donated to...Beautiful cards from the Church of the Nativity in the Holy Land, things from Knock, Ireland...everywhere. Billy Mills, the Olympic runner, I help him dig wells for the Indians, etc. I get t shirts, flags, cross necklaces, sacred heart medals, etc. For every holiday and feast day, etc.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Katy you need to back away from the computer and seek some human interaction.

Look what this place is doing to you ... and yet you stay.

Back on your meds? You have the nerve to say others here aren't normal?

You're addicted to the net and those pills ... you need rehab.

Funny thing though, treated the family to KFC tonight.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

What don't kill me only makes me stronger. God must believe in me an awful lot to allow Satan to put so many tests on me.

But God will never allow Satan to put more burdens on me than I can handle...

These times are when God is carrying me...there will be only one set of footprints...

And when I piss and moan the Angels in Heaven moan and groan with me...Bible says that...

Ally, I get stuff every day from Monasteries all over the world I have donated to...Beautiful cards from the Church of the Nativity in the Holy Land, things from Knock, Ireland...everywhere. Billy Mills, the Olympic runner, I help him dig wells for the Indians, etc. I get t shirts, flags, cross necklaces, sacred heart medals, etc. For every holiday and feast day, etc.
                            When do you help dig anything?

You said yourself you haven't moved your ass since last June.

Which is it?

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Alright, no real person posts that... WHO ARE YOU? Seriously. Sarge is in on this gag. I know it. The sadistic little prick. Gotta love it, though.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Cheers!

[Post #296]

See, Post 296, not 5