X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Oh, you should see ALLY go!!! Mind you, I think she may be rushing the job a bit thinking: "Fuck, I hope this pasta boils. RIKK is staring at my ass. And BILL is also...oh wait...no. BILL is reading Bette Midler's autobiography."

But does the speed of the cooking make for a better meal? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUSH, ALLY???
    Yeah, I don't like Rush either. Never saw what people liked about them

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Want me to use my special sauce?
      ::evil chuckle::

Sure, babe.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Al secretly loves me. He's going to have a fight to the death with my pumpkin-boo over who gets to wisk me away. If he wins, I promised to wear a cheerleader uniform for him. And sing a song. A *special* song.
        He won't get you. I may be angry, but I want you. Oh yes! I want you!! And your defending KATYDID only makes me want to change you...

But I only know this by being mean. I am cruel, no good, baby. I'm from the wrong side of the tracks. I'm bad. I'm so bad, I should be in detention.

You'll learn, woman. You'll learn soon enough. Or you won't just be de-modded. You'll be de-Rikk'd.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

He won't get you. I may be angry, but I want you. Oh yes! I want you!! And your defending KATYDID only makes me want to change you...

But I only know this by being mean. I am cruel, no good, baby. I'm from the wrong side of the tracks. I'm bad. I'm so bad, I should be in detention.

You'll learn, woman. You'll learn soon enough. Or you won't just be de-modded. You'll be de-Rikk'd.
          WTF is de-Rikk'd? It doesn't sound scary.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I warned you that the fiance thing was going to be a problem. But she even threatened to drop her mod job and leave. We had to let her have her marriage thing. But if she thinks we'll start being nicer because of it, she's gonna learn the hard way.

By the way, I just found a 25-page manuscript in her locker called PLANS TO GET THE ARMY TO RECOGNIZE THAT KATYDID IS ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON. I consider this your failure, AL. You assured me that our last yelling set her straight. Then she makes this post today and then I find this manuscript. This proves to me that she's still set on defending KATYDID. And that is not tolerable.
            It certainly is my failure, and now that it's been brought to light, it WILL BE RECTIFIED.

Ally defending Katydid can't be tolerated.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You always pretend you have an imaginary dress on so that you don't feel as bad for what we're making you do. So, in return, we make you curtsy.

BTW, next time, even the imaginary dress goes. Let's just say we're laying down the law for those that defend KATYDID.

AND THIS GOES FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DEFEND HER!!! YOU'VE SEEN WHAT'S BECOME OF ALLY FOR DEFENDING KATY!!! THIS GOES FOR ANYONE...though I won't be asking any of the guys to cook dinner naked...though BILL probably will ask them on his own time.
              And we won't be as nice about it like we are with Ally neither.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

WTF is de-Rikk'd? It doesn't sound scary.
                I don't know...it just sounded good.:p

I...I mean...SHUT UP!!! How dare you insult the great Canadians RUSH, the most talented band that writes 65-minute songs in history (I'm joking, I actually don't like RUSH very much:p).

Being de-RIKK'd means dinner doesn't end after the meal is cooked. And this is final punishment...if the meal was only average and not exquisite. Some would say this is a subjective decision...and I say...so what?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                  It certainly is my failure, and now that it's been brought to light, it WILL BE RECTIFIED.
                  Don't hurt pumpkin-bob!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Don't hurt pumpkin-bob!
                    HA HA HA HA!!! :p

Oh yes...HURT Punkin-Bob!!!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I don't know...it just sounded good.:p

I...I mean...SHUT UP!!! How dare you insult the great Canadians RUSH, the most talented band that writes 65-minute songs in history (I'm joking, I actually don't like RUSH very much:p).

Being de-RIKK'd means dinner doesn't end after the meal is cooked. And this is final punishment...if the meal was only average and not exquisite. Some would say this is a subjective decision...and I say...so what?
                      you mean you're going to Rape me?!

Katydid, you read that!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

wait, why did I capitalize rape?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

HA HA HA HA!!! :p

Oh yes...HURT Punkin-Bob!!!
                          NO!!!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

wait, why did I capitalize rape?
                            Because it's from Rikk, not rikk.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

you mean you're going to Rape me?!

Katydid, you read that!
                              I didn't say anything. All I know is that KATYDID can now see the treachery of AL, RIKK and the rest of 'em varmints. That's right. Because you defend KATYDID, make bad cookes, make an average dinner...you then have to be de-RIKK'd.

BILL, meanwhile, gets to spend some time with his George Michael blow-up doll.

KATYDID's campaign of freedom will never be successful!! The campaign of treachery will continue!!!

HA HA HA HA!!!! :p
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

NO!!!
                                YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...