Why the fuck do people still believe Katydid is real ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Butter

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Nope, I never even knew the wall existed until shortly before i was told the site was back up.
      And i don't recall posting anything on it.
      Cat... Al,LM and myself have had the chance to read Katydid B.S for not to sure how long for myself it would have been June 03 when she first came on The Wall and for me to read her crap.

I'm sure Al and LM have had more of a inside look at this Bitch.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Sarge has a point, and so do I....Fuhgettaboutit.

The only reason the bitch has stayed so long is because every thread she has started ended up being mass pages.
        She's an attention whore and everyone gave it to her, would you leave if that was your goal?

Fuck the excuses, engines don't run without fuel, period.

And i supplied a couple of gallons to the tank myself.

Ok, let's all pretend the tank is empty and let her coast to a stop.

In English? IGNORE THE WHORE!

Case Closed.....................
        Easier said than done... her posts are so funny sometimes, I laugh my ass off. The only problem is, when she was posting in the Dump and there was no mod there, she could be annoying. But only then. I love when she complains about her threads being closed. And I have to answer back... it's just too damn funny. Even if I know it's Carmine.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

You have my sympathies for that, lol.
          It irritates me to try and talk sense to a thick minded cunt.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
            Easier said than done... her posts are so funny sometimes, I laugh my ass off. The only problem is, when she was posting in the Dump and there was no mod there, she could be annoying. But only then. I love when she complains about her threads being closed. And I have to answer back... it's just too damn funny. Even if I know it's Carmine.

So how much do you cost per gallon? LMMFAO.

I know some of you guys really enjoy razzing her, i have my moods and jump in too.
            Let her stay, it's been awhile since i had a punching bag hanging in my basement.
            i didn't use it everyday, but it was there when i wanted to attack it.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

But i don't hate katydid, i want to be clear there.
              I love her, like a good piece of quality toilet paper...

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

But i don't hate katydid, i want to be clear there.
                I love her, like a good piece of quality toilet paper...
                That's sick... even by my standards. Wish I could give ya 5 more stars, Cat.

Anyways, you say it irritates you to try and talk sense to a thick minded cunt... I've given that up. I sent her a pm - which she posted - advising her to go to a christian forum of some sort - I even posted the link. She ignored it. I did that because I was feeling somewhat guilty of what I'd done to her. Her subsequent reaction convinced me otherwise. It's all fun, now...

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Butter

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I stand by my original statement about Katydid that I've stuck with. I call alias. If the one huge thread hasn't been deleted it should be in there.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      That's sick... even by my standards. Wish I could give ya 5 more stars, Cat.

Anyways, you say it irritates you to try and talk sense to a thick minded cunt... I've given that up. I sent her a pm - which she posted - advising her to go to a christian forum of some sort - I even posted the link. She ignored it. I did that because I was feeling somewhat guilty of what I'd done to her. Her subsequent reaction convinced me otherwise. It's all fun, now...

Thank ya,
                      That is pretty much word for word what i would have posted.
                      Only i never traded PM's with her, My contact with her was all in the public forum, as was my decline and total demolition of civility.

Thick cunts aren't inpossible to deal with. all you need is a thicker club.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        It was soooo predictable, yet sooooo unavoidable, know what i mean? lmmfao.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

I haven't exactly traded PMs with her, either... For one, I PMd her - with that message - but she never PMd me back, thankfully. Second, it stopped being a PM as soon as she posted it. Not that I care, mind you - I only PMd that to her to make sure she read it...

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Sucked in
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Message to all
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                                I told you God sent me in here in a dream.

I have went wherever God sent me my whole life.

God is tired of men bowing down to their graven images...

He does not want you having other Gods before him.

He wants you to fill the emptiness in your souls with him, not your addictions. He is the living water that never runs dry. You can partake of him in communion, at church, through prayer, and his body and blood.

As I told people in hitchWORLD and now I am telling you. My assignment is done here.

Whatever you people do with your lives is up to you. You can turn your lives over to God and let him satisfy your every need. You can go to your maker.

Or you can continue to worship idols and have gods before him. You can turn your lives over to Satan and let him satisfy your every need. You can go to your baker.

You all have free will. You can turn your will over to God or Satan. You can pray, "Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven..." every day and that would be your wisest choice.

But I am only a messanger sent from God. And my work is done here. You will never remember me once I am gone.
                                Classic !

This is back to Katydid..
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...