• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I think that nobody likes change...
    I don't think that that is true exactly.

I think people's resentment can be best summed up by the old adage; "Change is the illusion of progress."

Never truer than "Right Here, Right NOW!

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
      I'm not interested in the why's.. just would like it confirmed that it was a joint decision.... as in the other webbies stating this was agreed upon.... The why's at this point are irrelevent.
      And you can PM each of them and ask.

Mezro...if they want to answer you or confirm they will...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        The position isn't worth caring about.
        I don't entirely agree with that.

I think you cared ay one point, and I think Max cared.

At least I certainly thought you guys did, just by the things that happened after. You said goodbye and Max disappeared for a while.

I am in no way saying that it is life or death or that either of you were going to lose your minds over not being a mod anymore. Personally, I'm glad that you, and Max, and pete and whomever else has come back and continue to post.

It is only the internet, and everything away from it in real life is more important, butI know I wouldn't like being de-modded or find myself resigning, because I like it, it's fun, it's about Dave, and I do care about the site.

So I guess I care. Not obsessed obviously, but a priviledge in my view.

Not trying to rain on anyone here, honestly. Just 2 cents.

Or less ...

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
          Sniper
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
          And you can PM each of them and ask.

Mezro...if they want to answer you or confirm they will...
          Why would I need to pm?? If they wish to confirm this it should be for all not just for one person. But that is down to them.

Comment

• tomballin
            Commando
            • Dec 2004

Flappo, not making fun of ya, as I don’t know ya, but this is funny and also perfect. Talk about coming to your senses after getting a good strong whiff as a new Mod, baawaa.

You made THE talking point, bro!

Question: What did MAX lose, not being a Mod at R.A. any longer?

Answer: ABSOLUTELY ZERO!

Effectively, it’s a name only, perfunctory title, imo.

Roth On fellow Jeff Beck fan and keep up the awesome posts bro!

----attachment--------

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

1. Do I think modding here at the Army is fucking important? Sure I do.

2. Do I think that it is the end all and be all of life in and of itself? Fuck no...

Max isn't a mod right now. That doesn't make him any more or less important than he was a week ago...not to mention the fact that if anyone here that knows the webmasters here know anything...

there's always a reason for what we do...and just because one move is made...doesn't mean it's the last.

Max is a valuable contributer to this site...always has been...always will be...in whatever "name" that he carries with it.

The good thing about all of this is that he gets a good fucking sense that he's a popular member of this site and in good standing...

and it let's the webbies know that whenever moves need to be made at other points in time...that he'll be considered....

as far as eddie'sangel needing a confirmation of what move was made by what webmaster?

Give me a fucking break...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Christ...I'm gone for a fucking week...and all shit hits the fan...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Mezro...I love how people thought I was full of shit...what-fucking-ever...
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

you are...that's why you are a webbie...

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

The good thing about all of this is that he gets a good fucking sense that he's a popular member of this site and in good standing...

and it let's the webbies know that whenever moves need to be made at other points in time...that he'll be considered....

as far as eddie'sangel needing a confirmation of what move was made by what webmaster?

Give me a fucking break...
                      Its hard when you see someone you like get the short end of the stick. We all just got to let it go and see what other changes will be made down the road. Let the dust settle so to speak.

Max is doing great. I'm glad he was hanging out last night.
                      TLC
                      You KNOW I got the blues.
                      Can you dig it?
                      Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2004

Whoa.. hang on a minute..Pojo.. with respect.. I was only commenting on what Mez had said.. that he alone didn't make the decision. No other webbie confirmed that.... in fact till now, no other webbie had even commented!! Max was a popular mod.. in demodding him, surely you all knew that there would be questions about the decision?? I was the one who came out of the woodwork to ask.. thats all!!

Last edited by stilleddiesangel; 04-09-2005, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                          I'm glad he was hanging out last night.
                          Yes he was Hanging out with his Pride and his.....
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                            Whoa.. hang on a minute..Pojo.. with respect.. I was only commenting on what Mez had said.. that he alone didn't make the decision. No other webbie confirmed that.... in fact till now, no other webbie had even commented!! Max was a popular mod.. in demodding him, surely you all knew that there would be questions about the decision?? I was the one who came out of the woodwork to ask.. thats all!!
                            Why wasn't Mezro's word good enough?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                              Its hard when you see someone you like get the short end of the stick. We all just got to let it go and see what other changes will be made down the road. Let the dust settle so to speak.
                              How did he get the short end of the stick?

Did this in some way take money out of his pocket?

Did he lose all his friends?

Has anyone perished because of this?

Is he banned?

Fuck no...if anything...this will make Max a better poster...

As for letting it go and "waiting" to see what we do...I don't give 2 shits about that. We'll do what we do.

And Eddiesgirl...no offense...but I didn't realize that you of all people needed multiple webbie confirmation...we'll make sure that ALL future moves are filtered through you...since you are the apparent spokesperson of all the members of the site. Thank you.

Comment

• Reverberator
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Aug 2004

let's all forget about this and have a right old Cockney walkabarrrrt .

Roll art the barrell ,

we'll av a barrell of cack ,

roll art the barrell ,

who gives a ferk abarrrt mack ?!!?!?!??!
                                Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                                the chazzers are so lucky
                                so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...