Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

Re: Re: Are the Crickets Churping in the RothArmy?

Originally posted by Rikk
    Well, a certain someone told me I would be receiving a "big surprise" soon. Remember?
    Will this be a weekend cliff hanger?
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

If it is, who cares? Wow...what could it be?

Maybe she'll post some flirty PMs. Maybe she'll make up some stuff. Maybe she found my pic somewhere (probably at that gay anal site I always post at). Maybe she found a quote of me saying that listening to 5150 is like going to church and that Sammy's ass smells good.

Or maybe, just maybe, she knows something that's going on behind-the-scenes...like me being banned:p, or the Pen being deleted:p...(not that I really believe that shit)...and if she does, then that'll be far more interesting. How would she know what's going on behind the scenes? Hmm?

This soap opera is so boring and for once, I've found myself almost only seeking Dave threads for the last little while.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        If it is, who cares? Wow...what could it be?

Maybe she'll post some flirty PMs. Maybe she'll make up some stuff. Maybe she found my pic somewhere (probably at that gay anal site I always post at). Maybe she found a quote of me saying that listening to 5150 is like going to church and that Sammy's ass smells good.

I had to laugh at this.

killed me ...

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
          I had to laugh at this.

killed me ...
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Re: Are the Crickets Churping in the RothArmy?

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I am just noticing less and less people on line. I think about a month ago, I could see at least 300-to-400 online at one time during the late afternoon/evening hours.

As of the moment of this post, FORD (the only Mod that regularly shows up there) is the only one in the FRONTLINE. I remember arguing with at least five-to-ten regular posters in there just a few weeks/months ago.

Now it seems as if there are often fewer than 200, and under 300 online at peak times. Just wondering...

How many more stellar moves like this can we count on?
            It's cyclical. There will be times with lots of people at the board, and times with only some. The Front Line goes through people pretty regularly, too.

After a while, people stop posting and leave or lurk because they are tired of having the same arguments over and over. New people come in and have the same arguments the old people had. After a while, they get tired of it.

That includes moderators. I read much more than I post. FORD is just happy to continue arguing the same points in his quest against the BCE.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

don't bother arguing with ford

he's un-ownable

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Are the Crickets Churping in the RothArmy?

Originally posted by flappo
                don't bother arguing with ford

he's un-ownable
                Originally posted by Dr. Love
                It's cyclical...

That includes moderators. I read much more than I post. FORD is just happy to continue arguing the same points in his quest against the BCE.

True, but FORD is half the reason many post there. Even Liberals post there just to make him angry!

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

FORD is the fucking man with a plan in his own private can.

Mezro...you can kick him and he may dent but that guy will never break or bake...
                  Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

It's absolutely true about FORD. I've never seen another poster truly get shit on that comes back stronger and with so many still respecting him. Talk about strong, smart, stubborn thinking.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I like FORD.

Reading his posts is like watching the Star Wars trilogy: quality fiction that I truly can't go without for more than a few days.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And that's still the best sig pic in the Army.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Thanks Nick!

I think I've gotten more compliments on that one since yesterday than all the others I've had combined.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

That is the best photoshop I've seen at this site easily. And not just because of the humor but because it is so convincingly NOT photoshopped. (Plus, I always knew deep down that Dave was strong with the Force...)
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                              Sniper
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
                              Ok, found the thread where the posts on this MAX De-Mod situation were taking place, and the ONLY official response, Mez’s post below.

Mez, this hardly suffices has a reasonable or viable response to this situation. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the membership knows it.

If you “chosen few” want to personally pay the dramatically increased monthly broadband bills here at R.A., and totally dry up the membership “donation well”, I cannot think of a better way to accomplish this mission, than what has transpired in this untenable situation.

With all due respect Mez, why don’t you, or Sarge, take another shot on a factual explanation here, that this membership deserves.

Tomba

---------------
                              Ditto!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                                FORD is the fucking man with a plan in his own private can.

Mezro...you can kick him and he may dent but that guy will never break or bake...
                                Yeah yeah yeah, FORD is a great guy.

Kudos on managing to post in this thread without even acknowledging the issue it raises. Ever consider a career in politics?
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...