Katydid is posting horse genitalia in the Dump.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Katydid is posting horse genitalia in the Dump.

I say she needs banning. Who would ever think of posting stuff like animals penii just to bother other persons? It's preposterous! I feel VERY offended at being forced to view such things. I open a thread and POW - there it is. She lost it, I say. I am complaining here so that drastic measures be taken immediately. This cannot be tolerated.

I'll let her finish and then I'll post links to where she has done this.

Cheers! :bottle:
    a:2:{i:1736;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1736;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"17665";s:5:"title";s:66:"No! I like reading religious bullshit and looking at horses penii.";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:2:"52";i:1;s:4:"5803";i:2;s:4:"8218";}}i:1737;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1737;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"17665";s:5:"title";s:58:"BURN HER! DON'T BAN HER, BURN HER! YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!";s:5:"votes";i:14;s:6:"voters";a:14:{i:0;s:4:"5226";i:1;s:2:"25";i:2;s:3:"117";i:3;s:3:"182";i:4;s:2:"32";i:5;s:3:"663";i:6;s:4:"5656";i:7;s:4:"8719";i:8;s:2:"71";i:9;s:4:"4651";i:10;s:3:"497";i:11;s:4:"5688";i:12;s:2:"42";i:13;s:5:"12680";}}}
    0%
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

I know you guys here at the Army are all a lazy bunch of mofos, so I'm doing the job for you. Here are her posts:

Click at your own risk 1

Click at your own risk 2

*Edit*

My mistake, she wasn't finished. She went berserk in NON!!! What's next? MAIN???

Click at your own risk 3

Click at your own risk 4

*Update*

Take a look at Golden AWe's nice taste - not the best he posted but VERY nice...

...followed up by Katydid's tasteless joke!

This is serious stuff!!! Who, WHO had heard of such things before???

Last edited by Anonymous; 04-12-2005, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

In FEEDBACK!!! SHE'S POSTING 'EM IN FEEDBACK!!! Can this be tolerated? I say no! Burn her! Or just ban, whatever.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Now this is just disgraceful behavior. I'm in real shock and am finding it hard to regain my composure.

KATY, this sort of behavior is unacceptable at the Rotharmy. We're a tribe of friends, not a tribe of animal-genitalia posters. I cannot believe you would even post something so offensive and then attribute it to a well-meaning, beloved, caring, thoughtful and sensitive poster like GOLDEN AWE. I can say that I know for a fact that GOLDEN AWE doesn't believe in insulting people to persuade them to understand his viewpoint. AWE is above this sort of behavior. And for you to claim that he sent you those awful pictures in a PM is one of the most hurtful and upsetting lies I've ever witnessed.

We here at the Rotharmy live by the code of love and understanding, Katy...not hatred and horse penises.

Get with the program.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          In FEEDBACK!!! SHE'S POSTING 'EM IN FEEDBACK!!! Can this be tolerated? I say no! Burn her! Or just ban, whatever.

She's crazy dude.

The Kentucky Derby is just around the corner.....this might be some fucking cry for help.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
            NOT!!!

this means war, cunt!
            And here, exhibit W125, you can see how she declares war to me, calling me cunt. To ME! Who never ever ever ever done anything to her.

Note: I only edited her quote for purposes of avoiding to reproduce the foul images she posted. It was with good intentions. You be the judge.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Now this is just disgraceful behavior. I'm in real shock and am finding it hard to regain my composure. (...) I cannot believe you would even post something so offensive and then attribute it to a well-meaning, beloved, caring, thoughtful and sensitive poster like GOLDEN AWE. (...) And for you to claim that he sent you those awful pictures in a PM is one of the most hurtful and upsetting lies I've ever witnessed.

We here at the Rotharmy live by the code of love and understanding, Katy...not hatred and horse penises.
              And here, your honour, is the statement of a witness who had the misfortune of presenciating the 'work' - if I may call it so, as to avoid further psychological damage to everyone in this site - of Katydid.

You can clearly read that Rikk is, and I quote: "in real shock and am finding it hard to regain my composure." He goes on to unmask the attemts of Katydid to blame this on Golden Awe, one of our most respected, and in Rikk's own words, - whom I believe feels the need to express this point of view on behalf of everyone at the site - "a well-meaning, beloved, caring, thoughtful and sensitive poster".

Is there no end to the perversion of this woman?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                And here, your honour, is the statement of a witness who had the misfortune of presenciating the 'work' - if I may call it so, as to avoid further psychological damage to everyone in this site - of Katydid.

You can clearly read that Rikk is, and I quote: "in real shock and am finding it hard to regain my composure." He goes on to unmask the attemts of Katydid to blame this on Golden Awe, one of our most respected, and in Rikk's own words, - whom I believe feels the need to express this point of view on behalf of everyone at the site - "a well-meaning, beloved, caring, thoughtful and sensitive poster".

Is there no end to the perversion of this woman?

I'm crying while I read this, PUSSY LICKER. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that any fighting goes on at this site. And I, for one, would never post a distasteful picture at this site. It's not in my nature...or yours, or GOLDEN AWE's, or FLAPPO's, or CHAINZ'...

...this whole thing gets me so upset. I feel so unhappy that KATYDID keeps terrorizing those that try to help her.

Just remember, KATYDID, we all love you and think you're the greatest.

Maybe one day this horror can end and you can leave us innocents alone, KATY.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I'm crying while I read this, PUSSY LICKER. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that any fighting goes on at this site. And I, for one, would never post a distasteful picture at this site. It's not in my nature...or yours, or GOLDEN AWE's, or FLAPPO's, or CHAINZ'...

...this whole thing gets me so upset. I feel so unhappy that KATYDID keeps terrorizing those that try to help her.

Just remember, KATYDID, we all love you and think you're the greatest.

Maybe one day this horror can end and you can leave us innocents alone, KATY.
                  I cannot believe that NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU webmasters does not feel moved by this poor child's tears of pain! His innocence has been taken away by that... that She-Devil, and you will allow her to go free and do the same to other children? I say the madness must stop now!

EITHER BURN OR BAN KATYDID!

Thank you, your honour.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                    She's crazy dude.

The Kentucky Derby is just around the corner.....this might be some fucking cry for help.
                    Another testimony. One that, in my grief and disbelief towards what has ocurred, I overlooked.

As you can see, Rustoffa clearly states that such things had happened before somewhere else... in a aKentucky Derby, Katy was caught in immoral acts with equines. Rustoffa had also the misfortune of witnessing it. Another young soul scarred for life by this Demonness? I am afraid so. Isn't it about time we give this fiend what she deserves?

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Is that her private honeymoon snaps ??
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Cocks are definately not allowed on this site, Sarge's rule !

Im not sure if that covers both animals and humans ?

Will have to check the Roth Army Rulebook and get back to ya..
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It should be under Male Nudity Section 3.3, Sub-Section A, Farm Animal Bestiality and Exhibitionism.

I heard you tried to revise the Male Nudity section, MARK, to allow cocks to be posted. But SARGE over-ruled you.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

So, in spite of all the grief and pain you see here, you make jokes? Panamark... I, I thought you were sane. I thought you were right in the head! Who am I gonna trust now? Oh, the grief... THE GRIEF!!!

2+2 make a trip to the moon as soon as the alligators step out of the handbag and chew your feet to make elastics.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

It should be under Male Nudity Section 3.3, Sub-Section A, Farm Animal Bestiality and Exhibitionism.

I heard you tried to revise the Male Nudity section, MARK, to allow cocks to be posted. But SARGE over-ruled you.
                              When I was young there were these things we went around and gone into a place the bunnies are loose.

Comment

Working...