X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    Only those who have eaten rotten pussy knows just how revolting this truly is.
    And once there is commitment, one must follow through. And it's like french kissing an unflushed...

...how the fuck did we get on this topic?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

You see...like confuscious...it brings a following of like minded individuals...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Yes. But confuscious was blunt, not subtle.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Yo Kat...I'm just here to give people some shit that they can use in life...

call me the fucking confusious of the Army...the webmaster that's built for giving...
          Give away, my wise brother.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Words to live by...

By POJO...

Risin...

I was standing in my frontyard with my neighbor...

He looked down at his shoe and said, "Damn, I stepped in some dogshit you didn't clean up..."

I pushed him over...he fell on the dogshit...covering his pants...

"There, it's cleaned up now..."

Tell Laura I love her...

Don't eat peanuts while walking through a heard of elephants...

and never...and I mean never...eat spicy chicken when you have a hemmeroid...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              And once there is commitment, one must follow through. And it's like french kissing an unflushed...

...how the fuck did we get on this topic?
              Naaaaa, dude, no way, there is no follow through with nasty poon.
              I have had the nerve to walk out on smelly crotch before.
              It's easy because i know damn well i won't be trying to get in it again.

Just like chicks with rotten teeth, that sends a signal that hygeine ain't a top priority, therefore, i finds da door, NOW!

"OH damn, look at the time, i'm late for that thing with the thing about the.....thing, See Ya!"

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Serene Thought #2:
                I remember the days of really hairy pussy.

Comment

• aesop
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Serene Thought #2:
                  I remember the days of really hairy pussy.
                  Hey...I heard '80's hair was set to make a big (no pun intended) comeback!

...I can't wait.
                  Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Naaaaa, dude, no way, there is no follow through with nasty poon.
                    I have had the nerve to walk out on smelly crotch before.
                    It's easy because i know damn well i won't be trying to get in it again.

Just like chicks with rotten teeth, that sends a signal that hygeine ain't a top priority, therefore, i finds da door, NOW!

"OH damn, look at the time, i'm late for that thing with the thing about the.....thing, See Ya!"
                    Most people never believe this, but in real life, I'm quite polite (well, sometimes). And I've committed before and not had the nerve to take it back. You know how caught up you get, kissing and taking the clothes off, and you're like "Yeah, I'm gonna lig that fuggin' pussy, yeah..." And she pulls them off and you jump down and dive in like you're on the cliff waterslide at your local water park...and then you have to cough a few times. And when a girl says: "You okay?" You have to say, "Yeah...gulp...great...", and keep going...because what are you going to say?..."Well, this is fun, but your pussy tastes like skim milk left in an Impala for a fortnight?":eek:
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

LMMFAO, I am so sorry for your luck, but if i am gagging, she's got to know she is putrid down there.
                      Getting up and saying "Look babe, that shit is peeling the lining of my esophogus" isn't as bad as her knowing her pooty stinks and letting you go for it.

There is no excuse for stinky poon, and this guy has no dishonor in pointing out what should be damned obvious.
                      Now i'm a pussy eatin fool, but like a fresh baked pie, the shit has got to be sweet for me to eat.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                        Hey...I heard '80's hair was set to make a big (no pun intended) comeback!

...I can't wait.
                        The 80's were trimmed a bit, i'm talking about 70's hairy pussy. the shit ya needed a self propelled mower to weed through.
                        And in some cases, a machete.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          LMAO! Classic. Those are words I'll definately live by
                          Well, unfortunately POJO didn't post his wisdom soon enough, and well...let's just say some of us must learn things the hard way.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LMMFAO, I am so sorry for your luck, but if i am gagging, she's got to know she is putrid down there.
                            Getting up and saying "Look babe, that shit is peeling the lining of my esophogus" isn't as bad as her knowing her pooty stinks and letting you go for it.

There is no excuse for stinky poon, and this guy has no dishonor in pointing out what should be damned obvious.
                            Now i'm a pussy eatin fool, but like a fresh baked pie, the shit has got to be sweet for me to eat.
                            It's funny, but this is one of the great debates there is to be had. It truly is. And I talk to guys that say, "Once you commit, you have to go through with it and then never go near that pussy again." And other guys say, "Fuck that shit. If staying on her pussy would make me throw up on it, what do you think the chick would prefer me to do?" And there's only one answer to this debate...it's not about honor. Every guy has some sexual pride. The real truth is, there are varying degrees of a rancid cunnilingual experience. I guess I've never licked a pussy that's quite as bad as the kind you are describing. I've certainly gone down on snatch that is pretty rancid. But not tasting of number 2. When I think rancid, I think of unwashed, sweaty pussy with a hint of number 1...

Christ, this is one of the most mother fucking disgusting discussions I've had at this site!!!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Most people never believe this, but in real life, I'm quite polite (well, sometimes). And I've committed before and not had the nerve to take it back. You know how caught up you get, kissing and taking the clothes off, and you're like "Yeah, I'm gonna lig that fuggin' pussy, yeah..." And she pulls them off and you jump down and dive in like you're on the cliff waterslide at your local water park...and then you have to cough a few times. And when a girl says: "You okay?" You have to say, "Yeah...gulp...great...", and keep going...because what are you going to say?..."Well, this is fun, but your pussy tastes like skim milk left in an Impala for a fortnight?":eek:
                              I usually say, "wow, somebody is past their expiration date! Euuhhhh!!"

But subtlety was never my strong point.

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

It's funny, but this is one of the great debates there is to be had. It truly is. And I talk to guys that say, "Once you commit, you have to go through with it and then never go near that pussy again." And other guys say, "Fuck that shit. If staying on her pussy would make me throw up on it, what do you think the chick would prefer me to do?" And there's only one answer to this debate...it's not about honor. Every guy has some sexual pride. The real truth is, there are varying degrees of a rancid cunnilingual experience. I guess I've never licked a pussy that's quite as bad as the kind you are describing. I've certainly gone down on snatch that is pretty rancid. But not tasting of number 2. When I think rancid, I think of unwashed, sweaty pussy with a hint of number 1...

Christ, this is one of the most mother fucking disgusting discussions I've had at this site!!!
                                My bad experiences can be counted on half a hand, lol.
                                I make very good use of pre-sex conversations i reckon.
                                At some point when the pre-sex jitters are toiling with my lady and i, i try to engage in a conversation about what each other likes about a sexual experience.
                                Heck, one of my subtle ways of getting into a womans pants is to give her a play by play of how i go about it.
                                I call this a learning process, and i usually get a good idea of how clean she is before time to engage.
                                I do drop hints that i don't go for sour flaps and the response to that is usually something like, "I don't douche, i think that's nasty"...at that stage she has just removed her from all oral possibility with me.
                                I don't stick a dirty snausage in their mouth's, so i don't expect my tongue to go beyond its acceptable call of duty.
                                I love it when they boast about how clean they are, that's a green light that leads to what can only come second to a clitorus flavored Jolly Rancher, lmmfao.

Now if i don't get the answer i am looking for my first job is to dip the finger in it and get a sample of the goods to pass by my nose.
                                All women know guys do this, it's whether or not they get busted doing it that makes all the difference and I am a master at this technique, it works flawlessly and i have never been caught mid sniff, lol.

Oh, and i love the chicks that say they are "All Natural" because i have found in my journey's that that statement usually means they stink.
                                I'm not against the natural thing really, but i do expect a trip to the bathroom where she at least washes the thing before spreading eagle lookin to be lapped like a dog to a strip steak.

Comment

Working...