Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

i'm never opposed to a shower and washing it myself either. wet foreplay has it's advantages, and you make sure everything is nice a clean for both parties....

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Heck, one of my subtle ways of getting into a womans pants is to give her a play by play of how i go about it.

Me too!

It's an awesome technique! There's no miss in this situation. All you have to do is talk about positions, techniques, kissing style, etc. when you're sitting alone with the woman. Any woman can talk about sex. So, if you do this as if it's just normal converation, the chick will make it very clear if she's interested within a few moments by: 1) presenting hypothetical situations; 2) talking in a more engaging manner; 3) making it clear that she's not THAT promiscuous because YOUR opinion of her counts... The bottom line is, it works to test the waters very quickly and it's usually not an off-limits conversation with any chick if you start reasonably...you don't say: "So, glad we could have this coffee. What makes you cumm easier: doggy-style or cunnilingus?" The other important point is, having this conversation will either make a chick want to sleep with you (if she didn't already) or make her realize she wanted to. To top it off, there's nothing more intense than extreme verbal flirting to make the sex explosive.

That said...you can occasionally tell that this chick would be a dead fuck or really just not right during this conversation too...but then you didn't do anything physical to find this out. And all is safe.

As for the "cleanliness" converations...I've never had the guts to move into that, CAT. It would have saved me some misery on maybe two or three occasions.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Hey, tomorrow begins a 10 day celebration that ends on the 15th with Global Prayer Day.
        Really? What Mosque do you worship at?

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I have had the nerve to walk out on smelly crotch before.
          I have walked out on ungroomed vag before, but that was all about not paying attention to subtle cues given during conversations on intimacy.

It's all about the cues because if they're too ignorant for you during copulation they're generally going to be too ignorant to survive modern life on their own power without having to cling on to some of yours.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Just say you have an allergy to smelly poon, lmmfao, so it must be clean.
            I tell a story about a friend who hooked up with a nasty whore or something, total fiction, but the response can be quick and telling.
            Just be creative, but don't use a story of a past personal love, that is a bad move, always use "I have this friend" to start the cleanliness ploy.

The key to my success is to make the lady feel as though she is the one controlling the conversation, she is the one basically asking the questions. I just guide them with subtle, under the radar, nuances.
            Mostly with a comment directed at myself or some sort of personal response that is designed to promote sympathy, or intrigue.

Put it this way, I paid very good attention in Psychology Class, lol.
            It was one of my few A+'s in my lifetime.
            Works great for parenting as well, lol.

Women are all about stories. tell them a romantic one where they are the star and you are their slave, they melt quicker than a Cadbury Egg in a burning building.
            It helps if we back up the talk by doing the walk, lmmfao.....

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, but I don't like getting too mesmerizing or sympathetic to chicks...usually I'm not interested in anything past that experience, or maybe a few more. But definitely not a relationship in most cases. And thus, I try to put across this sort of "Look at me, I'm suddenly interested in you after being a slight dick all night" personality. And it works, usually. Playing the slave just doesn't work for me. Mind you, I love it when a chick takes control...at least to some degree. It's almost like a challenge.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

how ironic that a fab thread turned
                into a smelly crotch convo....

heheheh

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Different strokes for different folks i guess, but don't get me wrong, they never forget that i am their big strong man, their Gladiator who will do battle for their honor.

Of course it's all bullshit and unless i see a future in them i'll hardly remember their number tomorrow.
                  Until about 10 years ago i was never like that, but behind every asshole there is a woman who made him that way.

Us guys are more alike than we think, and that's because the chicks who screwed us over are all alike as well.
                  You show me a nice guy and i'll show you a bitch looking to stroke him for all he's worth, right down to his dignity.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                    how ironic that a fab thread turned
                    into a smelly crotch convo....

heheheh
                    All i saw was a request for the subject to be changed, and guess what was on my mind?
                    lmmfao......................:p

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2005

Just say you have an allergy to smelly poon, lmmfao, so it must be clean.
                      I tell a story about a friend who hooked up with a nasty whore or something, total fiction, but the response can be quick and telling.
                      Just be creative, but don't use a story of a past personal love, that is a bad move, always use "I have this friend" to start the cleanliness ploy.

LOL @ the cleanliness ploy
                      TLC
                      You KNOW I got the blues.
                      Can you dig it?
                      Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Of course it's all bullshit
                        But last night you said it was all true!

You show me a nice guy and i'll show you a bitch looking to stroke him for all he's worth, right down to his dignity.
                        I think there are exceptions. Rare, but exceptions
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                          LOL @ the cleanliness ploy
                          LOL, what can i say, i hate surprises that spring themselves on the senses.
                          It's like a fart. you aren't bothered by your own, but someone elses can make you sick.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            But last night you said it was all true!
                            Where you're concerned it is true, so turn that frown upsidedown, muffin...

Agreed, but in my case she was a bitter little snake looking to get even with the entire male race, lol.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I still respect women. I don't like breaking hearts or being an asshole. It just happens! Some women really think guys intend on doing that. They think guys sit around saying: "The minute we're finished tonight, I'll never call her again and she'll feel hurt! HA HA HA!!!" But it just happens. When you want to get into a chick's pants, there are few things other than that that you think about. Deep down, you know you probably won't care about talking to her after this. But you somehow forget that, and she's the coolest thing in the world at that moment. You usually know BEFORE the sex if you're interested in a chick beyond the sex. In fact, if you're interested in a chick beyond the sex, you actually don't hold the sex to as high a standard. My most exciting lays were not with chicks I was in love with.

But one thing is true...it doesn't matter how much you like a chick or dig a chick or can't wait to get wid...if the legs open and you smell sour milk, that's gonna a put a damper on everything...even if you've committed. I don't care how good she is after that.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                I'm still waiting for ALLY to cook me breakfast naked.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...