X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    The JW's are an interesting bunch. They don't believe in Hell, and they believe that only 144,000 out of everybody who has ever lived, will get to Heaven. Also they don't celebrate birthdays or any other holidays. Frankly, I don't know what the incentive is to joining their religion, since you don't seem to gain anything from it, aside from some healthy exercize habits and human interaction (i.e. walking around town and knocking on doors)
    Back in the day, a JW family lived down the street. They took ALOT of heat....just perpetual pranking and ostricization. The holiday deal always hit hard. One halloween, we took a trash can full of water, leaned it on their front door, rang the bell, and comedy ensued.

On a lighter note, I got a KZ 75 for CHRISTMAS one year and let their son "Charles" or some shit ride it. It was fucking grate...he wouldn't get off of it. His dad was just screaming while he went by over and over again. I'm pretty sure he took a major-league beating for that.

I did a huge donut in their front yard a few days later and it was back to business as usual.

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      Back in the day, a JW family lived down the street. They took ALOT of heat....just perpetual pranking and ostricization. The holiday deal always hit hard. One halloween, we took a trash can full of water, leaned it on their front door, rang the bell, and comedy ensued.

On a lighter note, I got a KZ 75 for CHRISTMAS one year and let their son "Charles" or some shit ride it. It was fucking grate...he wouldn't get off of it. His dad was just screaming while he went by over and over again. I'm pretty sure he took a major-league beating for that.

I did a huge donut in their front yard a few days later and it was back to business as usual.

If there were a Hell, you'd be going.

Comment

• BenJammin
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Wonder what kind of person 'Charles' grew up to be?

I bet he goes by Chuck and owns a Harley
        "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
          If there were a Hell, you'd be going.
          I dunno....I actually let that kid ride my mini-bike with the best of intentions. I need to clarify that point. It wasn't like a set-up for a JW ass whooping or anything.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BenJammin
            Wonder what kind of person 'Charles' grew up to be?

I bet he goes by Chuck and owns a Harley
            Thank you BenJammin.

Major-league insight....I have no idea if fat-tired mini-bikes change lives, but last I heard that dude had a shrimp boat and a beard.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              The JW's are an interesting bunch. They don't believe in Hell, and they believe that only 144,000 out of everybody who has ever lived, will get to Heaven. Also they don't celebrate birthdays or any other holidays. Frankly, I don't know what the incentive is to joining their religion, since you don't seem to gain anything from it, aside from some healthy exercize habits and human interaction (i.e. walking around town and knocking on doors)

The one good thing I can say about them though, is that they do NOT get involved in right wing politics (or left wing for that matter) because they recognize no government outside of Jehova.
              Remember my friend who is apart of that weird Pentacostal group? The one that condemns everyone who can't speak in tounges to hell and has arranged marriages, and stuff? She's studying the JW religion because she wants to convert. Mainly because her boyfriend is JW and she wants to marry him. She sees it as a less restricting religion then her current one.

And her boyfriend -- favors the right wing politics. lol

He's like a non-practicing Catholic, but JW style.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Tell him he's an idol worshipper and he's going to be cast out. I don't remember their exact name for it, but it's like excommunication, only worse. You basically don't exist in the eyes of the JW's.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  Remember my friend who is apart of that weird Pentacostal group? The one that condemns everyone who can't speak in tounges to hell and has arranged marriages, and stuff? She's studying the JW religion because she wants to convert. Mainly because her boyfriend is JW and she wants to marry him. She sees it as a less restricting religion then her current one.

That's fucking nuts. I guess if the same situation took place down here, she'd go with the JW's as well. The Southern Baptists hold beehive hairdos and long dresses in no regard (PW).

It's like, you have the Pentacostal Women (PW) and the Southern Baptist Women (SBW)....Beehives and browbeat v/s Why don't you cut your fucking hair and browbeat your husband.

Anyway, there's this semi-famous story floating around about this Southern Baptist Grandma (SBG) taking this orphaned kid away from her Pentacostal Daughter-In-Law (PDIL), because she (the SBG) questioned her (the PDIL's) beehive qualities and had already brow-beaten her Southern Baptist Son (SBS).

It's changing now, Atlanta is like the fucking cosmopolitan capitol of the south and the sewers are all fucked up.

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

i love to read in that forum, i think it should definitly stay, there should also be a forum about how to make more cash$$$$
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Then stay out of the forum, douche.

if ya read the vote market thread you would realize i decided that my opinion was bs and im not that much of a newb
                      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        That's fucking nuts. I guess if the same situation took place down here, she'd go with the JW's as well. The Southern Baptists hold beehive hairdos and long dresses in no regard (PW).

It's like, you have the Pentacostal Women (PW) and the Southern Baptist Women (SBW)....Beehives and browbeat v/s Why don't you cut your fucking hair and browbeat your husband.

Anyway, there's this semi-famous story floating around about this Southern Baptist Grandma (SBG) taking this orphaned kid away from her Pentacostal Daughter-In-Law (PDIL), because she (the SBG) questioned her (the PDIL's) beehive qualities and had already brow-beaten her Southern Baptist Son (SBS).

It's changing now, Atlanta is like the fucking cosmopolitan capitol of the south and the sewers are all fucked up.

best use of letters ever!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...